🚨 BREAKING! 🚨 Travis Kelce Retiring And Moving To Pussy Ass Canada. 🐱 🫏 🇨🇦

It wouldn't even be worth it to have the turd lose.

If I had a nickle every time a rich fuckface said they were leaving.

At this point I don’t know how anybody takes any of them seriously. Enjoy their music, acting, playing football etc but it absolutely ends there. Dance, monkey, dance. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

At this point I don’t know how anybody takes any of them seriously. Enjoy their music, acting, playing football etc but it absolutely ends there. Dance, monkey, dance. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

At this point, I have no idea how people who make up ridiculous lies like this and spread them live with themselves.

Just fucks it up for them.

Used to be a rob Schindler fan. Then he became a MAGA fuck boi

in what sense? he pops up in a cameo here and there in Adam Sandler movies, but outside of that? I'm assuming you meant Schneider

in what sense? he pops up in a cameo here and there in Adam Sandler movies, but outside of that? I'm assuming you meant Schneider
he really liked Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

he really liked Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo
i recall i did as well, it's been a while. that said, woudn't consider myself a big fan. I think James Woods is a fine actor. I don't agree with his politics and shit has come out that he might be a creep, it's not going to stop me from enjoying videodrome or once upon a time in america... shit i just looked through his filmography and what i've watched of his, outside of those 2 80's movies I note he was good as Hades... maybe I should look up Jon Voight as the example.... and shit, I'm running into the same problem as far as classics go. Meh, whatever.

it was on twitter, so it must be true...

A source told me Pelosi's daughters are moving as well.

• Funny!
Reactions: ill

This is why you can only enjoy celebrities for their acting/singing/dancing etc..

The minute they open their mouths about anything else I could not give a shit.