🚨 BREAKING! 🚨 Travis Kelce Retiring And Moving To Pussy Ass Canada. 🐱 🫏 🇨🇦

You know it's funny people will listen to these celebrities and athletes on political stances and vote how they are told to vote. When these people make millions and millions of dollars and no matter who the President is, no matter what political party is in power they are going to be just fine. It doesn't affect them at all. They can afford the $4 gallon of gas, they can afford the groceries, they can afford the utility bills, no matter who is President.

Meanwhile their fans can't afford anything, but hell they'll vote how their favorite singer and athlete tell them to.

You know it's funny people will listen to these celebrities and athletes on political stances and vote how they are told to vote. When these people make millions and millions of dollars and no matter who the President is, no matter what political party is in power they are going to be just fine. It doesn't affect them at all. They can afford the $4 gallon of gas, they can afford the groceries, they can afford the utility bills, no matter who is President.

Meanwhile their fans can't afford anything, but hell they'll vote how their favorite singer and athlete tell them to.
it's funny how endorsements work?

it's funny how endorsements work?
It is funny, it's rather ridiculous. Marcus Mariota, Chip Kelly and Phil Knight could come out and say they're all voting for Biden 2024 and I would say no thanks, but you do you.

Rob just didn't watch enough film on this subject or he would have known he was being duped by twitter.

• Funny!
Reactions: ill
Rob just didn't watch enough film on this subject or he would have known he was being duped by twitter.
he is a the bargain version of Douche, IMO

that we know of...

Rob has tats...I imagine some are prison tats

Rob seems to care enough about his kid and treat his wife right with the triangle pillow to not give me domestic violence vibes...

• 100!
Reactions: ill

Notice how they never threaten to move to Mexico?

:kermit:

Rob seems to care enough about his kid and treat his wife right with the triangle pillow to not give me domestic violence vibes...

Let’s just say I’ve never been too tired to give the people I love the attention they deserve. Even if my carry-out is running a little late…

They would, but buying into a cartel for protection requires more finesse

Better food in Mexico than in Canada.

Unless you really love pancakes.

Notice how they never threaten to move to Mexico?

:kermit:
there are some nice areas in Mexico too...and it's warmer.

I have a couple former coworkers who went to Mexico

Better food in Mexico than in Canada.

Unless you really love pancakes.

and poutine... but I'll take most Mexican food over poutine.

Still gotta worry more about being murdered in Mexico than you do in Canada.

there are some nice areas in Mexico too...and it's warmer.

My previous company had an office in Monterrey/San Pedro. I asked once why the crime didn't seem to be as bad there and many of the locals said its because many of the Cartel families are there, so they keep the crime to a minimum.

That’s the story your employer wants you to believe.