EPL 2023/2024

Palace has been great recently, but the vultures are already circling over that squad. Entertaining team to watch.
Coaching change seems to have revitalized things. We'll have to see what he can do with a full season and probably less talent. Nice that they stayed up for next season, at least. A couple of weeks back I thought for sure they were goners.

Coaching change seems to have revitalized things. We'll have to see what he can do with a full season and probably less talent. Nice that they stayed up for next season, at least. A couple of weeks back I thought for sure they were goners.
Not just coaching, the ownership too. John Textor (American) owns them, he also owns Botafogo in Brazil and they have really turned it around the last couple of years. They were running away with the Brazilian Serie A League last season until injuries, and their coached got poached 3/4 the way through the season by the Saudi League.

I hope Palace does well, always liked them, their fans are great, and Selhurst Park is one of the best atmosphere's in England.

I guess i had just always assumed Palace were somewhere mid table or just below that mark all season. They definitely had a bad stretch right before their current run of form, but the clubs below them were just as bad.

I wonder how good they can be w/o Olise and Eze. Surely some big clubs will come in with a lot of money for one of or both of those players this summer.

Didn't hand the league to Arsenal

Winner Celebrate GIF by Awkwafina

Didn't hand the league to Arsenal

Winner Celebrate GIF by Awkwafina
That is a Catch-22. Didn't hand it to Arsenal but Man City going to win it...like next year also and year after...until the EPL seriously hits them with Financial Fair play. Then Pep leaves back to Bayern Munich.