Is It Possible That the Best Men's and Women's Basketball Player on the Planet Is White?

Clark held to rare single digits in Fever home loss

I give zero shits about the WNBA or Caitlin Clark, but I have noticed headlines like this one that Clark isn't owning the WNBA out of the gate like seemed to be common perception would happen. I'm not watching games, but I am aware that WNBA bitches are salty at Clark. I assume opponents are going out of their way to "silence" her. If that is actually what is happening, it reminds me of Jordan's early years. The Celtics, Pistons and Knicks beat the piss out of Jordan for years and it wound up toughening Jordan up to the point where they could no longer beat him - and he ended up turning into the NBA GOAT because of it...

Clark held to rare single digits in Fever home loss

I give zero shits about the WNBA or Caitlin Clark, but I have noticed headlines like this one that Clark isn't owning the WNBA out of the gate like seemed to be common perception would happen. I'm not watching games, but I am aware that WNBA bitches are salty at Clark. I assume opponents are going out of their way to "silence" her. If that is actually what is happening, it reminds me of Jordan's early years. The Celtics, Pistons and Knicks beat the piss out of Jordan for years and it wound up toughening Jordan up to the point where they could no longer beat him - and he ended up turning into the NBA GOAT because of it...
Yeah, she is getting hounded. But she is missing the good looks that she does get, that she normally hits.

Her team isn't doing her any favors by missing easy shots. She easily could've had a 12+ assists each game

Yeah, she is getting hounded. But she is missing the good looks that she does get, that she normally hits.

Her team isn't doing her any favors by missing easy shots. She easily could've had a 12+ assists each game
she's a rookie playing against grown folks now. it's a different level and will take some time to adjust is all. Diana? (one of the pros) said what it was going to be for all the rookies and got hated on for it, just is what it is.

Nikola Jokic of the Denver Nuggets is the best basketball player in the world right now, and It's not particularly close.

Caitlin Clark is not close to being the best Women's basketball player with just one WNBA game under her belt but she has the potential in the future.

It's like opposite day in professional basketball.
well, the best player in the world (not particularly close) is going home. most overrated cat in the league and it's not particularly close.

I actually consider my self to be an American. I am Black and I am White. It is something that I don't get to choose. I was raised with two parents, my kids were raised with two parents and my grandchildren are being raise with two parents, so we are privileged. I was a shitty basketball player

Why? Because Caucasian is the only pure race and if another race "taints" the pure race it counts as that other impure race?
Depends. Has a crime been committed? Are we giving benefits?

Danny Ainge is the GOAT.

View attachment 119829
At least Danny was entertaining about it :) , Watching Ainge whine was like watching McEnroe, good entertainment.

Also, I'd give Laimbeer an honorable mention.

Cool nugget, I actually have Ainge's baseball card with the Blue Jays.

Last edited: