Sasha Banks and Naomi walk out on WWE

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
They walked out on Raw because they were not happy with creative as they feel/felt they are/were being disrespected as tag team champions.

I am mostly leaning on Sasha Banks think she is more special than she really is. I am not sure if it was Jim Ross' book (listened to his audiobook that he read) or one of his podcast episodes, but this kind of reminds me of his story of Chyna at the end of her career. She thought she deserved same pay as Stone Cold as she changed women's wrestling. JR could not get her to understand that Stone Cold also brought in far more money through merchandise.

However,.I do need to know more, especially when it comes to Naomi.

I am mostly leaning on Sasha Banks think she is more special than she really is. I am not sure if it was Jim Ross' book (listened to his audiobook that he read) or one of his podcast episodes, but this kind of reminds me of his story of Chyna at the end of her career. She thought she deserved same pay as Stone Cold as she changed women's wrestling. JR could not get her to understand that Stone Cold also brought in far more money through merchandise.

However,.I do need to know more, especially when it comes to Naomi.

You're probably not gonna learn more until they or someone close to them actually say something about what went on from their side. The WWE side they put out with their statement was bullshit according to all the trusted reporters. All we know is they're invested in being a tag team and want the tag titles to be featured more. WWE had no plans for them as a team or the titles and after some back and forth, they just walked. There's indications there's more to it but no one is saying anything yet. And other talent according to people like Meltzer, SRS, etc indicate they're fairly supportive of Sasha/Naomi's issues but don't like that they walked out mid-show (some even indicated they didn't mind them walking out, just don't do it with so little time left and people have to scramble).

No pics. Thread fail. Fuck off.

No pics. Thread fail. Fuck off.
sasha-banks-sasha-banks-wwe.gif

Sorry.

Vader didn’t bitch about jobbing to luke

Without snoop and jimmy you’re on the Indy circuit

Getting title shots is not hurting the character, funny how Sasha had no issue with the story when they had her win the match in 2020…

You're probably not gonna learn more until they or someone close to them actually say something about what went on from their side. The WWE side they put out with their statement was bullshit according to all the trusted reporters. All we know is they're invested in being a tag team and want the tag titles to be featured more. WWE had no plans for them as a team or the titles and after some back and forth, they just walked. There's indications there's more to it but no one is saying anything yet. And other talent according to people like Meltzer, SRS, etc indicate they're fairly supportive of Sasha/Naomi's issues but don't like that they walked out mid-show (some even indicated they didn't mind them walking out, just don't do it with so little time left and people have to scramble).
Wwe has no plan for any tag title

Maybe that changes with Vince gone