Softball?

Sheesh, fuck the NCAA. That shitty org can't get sued out of existence fast enough. Fucking A&M over again to try to force an A&M vs Jexas game. Cocksuckers.

Sheesh, fuck the NCAA. That shitty org can't get sued out of existence fast enough. Fucking A&M over again to try to force an A&M vs Jexas game. Cocksuckers.
Have to get by Texas State first.

Have to get by Texas State first.
We don't have to "get by" anyone for my statement to be completely true.
TxSt should have had their own regional, not in ours. Fuck the NCAA. They pull this shit in every fucking sport.

A&M finished higher in the regular season, went further in the SECT, and beat Bama at their place...and gets seeded two spots lower than Bama because NCAA wants to try to match up with Jexas. Clown. fucking. show.

lol i didn't follow aggy softball but now it makes sense why looch was being spicy on twitter.. he took a shot at UT and ou saying we benefited in an easy conference.. but bro..hasn't the champion (ou) won it all the past few years? We beat TN earlier in the season too.. but we did lose to LSU..

lol i didn't follow aggy softball but now it makes sense why looch was being spicy on twitter.. he took a shot at UT and ou saying we benefited in an easy conference.. but bro..hasn't the champion (ou) won it all the past few years? We beat TN earlier in the season too.. but we did lose to LSU..
Big 12 has 3 of the top 5 teams.

Yeah the easy competition works in football and baseball, not sure about big12 softball.