Texpectations: Longhorn Superthread

Uhm, one year isn't even a streak so I'm confused what your point is. A&M first rounder in 2022, not in 2023. Oh noes, didn't lose a top talent last year. Prior to 2023 it was damn near a decade since Jexas put a kid in the first round. UTSA had more first rounders than y'all in the last 8 years. :dhd:

Uhm, one year isn't even a streak so I'm confused what your point is. A&M first rounder in 2022, not in 2023. Oh noes, didn't lose a top talent last year. Prior to 2023 it was damn near a decade since Jexas put a kid in the first round. UTSA had more first rounders than y'all in the last 8 years. :dhd:
So... how many 1st rd picks do you have playing for you this fall? Seems like you are only going backwards.. but i get it.. trust big Mike Elko.. he will replace those lazy 5 stars with hungry to succeed 3 stars..

Junction Boys era returns to CS lol

So... how many 1st rd picks do you have playing for you this fall? Seems like you are only going backwards.. but i get it.. trust big Mike Elko.. he will replace those lazy 5 stars with hungry to succeed 3 stars..

Junction Boys era returns to CS lol
Someone out here counting eggs...

Someone out here counting eggs...
Christopher Lee GIF by James Bond 007

our highlight was seeing this loser hand us another championship trophy on the way out :)

1715286724105.png