This Guy Made A Girl Cry So I Fucked With His Food

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
I’m a line cook because I have felonies and all the Mexicans took all the good landscaping jobs but that’s another story.

The other night this prick customer made a teenage server (she might be even younger they come in off the boat from Russia hoping to marry middle income Huskie fans) and I made it my business to exact revenge on this guy so I messed with his food.

Shoved his entire raw chicken breast up my ass and then shit it out into a bucket of mayo. Then I threw it on the ground and dropped a few elbow drops on it like Ric Flair. Then I used it to clean the toilets, wash the urinals and dust my ball sack. Then I put it on the grill for a few minutes, sprinkling it with my dandruff until it looked like a fine Parmesan crust.

Then I jacked off on it twice whist watching Gladiator. Then I shoved it up just ass one more time and shit it back onto the plate.

Then I kicked it really fucking good. Like, a lot.

Then I served it to him on Texas toast.

That will show him.

I’m a line cook because I have felonies and all the Mexicans took all the good landscaping jobs but that’s another story.

The other night this prick customer made a teenage server (she might be even younger they come in off the boat from Russia hoping to marry middle income Huskie fans) and I made it my business to exact revenge on this guy so I messed with his food.

Shoved his entire raw chicken breast up my ass and then shit it out into a bucket of mayo. Then I threw it on the ground and dropped a few elbow drops on it like Ric Flair. Then I used it to clean the toilets, wash the urinals and dust my ball sack. Then I put it on the grill for a few minutes, sprinkling it with my dandruff until it looked like a fine Parmesan crust.

Then I jacked off on it twice whist watching Gladiator. Then I shoved it up just ass one more time and shit it back onto the plate.

That will show him.

Is this your average Tuesday?

Alanna Ubach Waiting GIF by NicholeBeyrooty

That will show him.
Why would none of this surprise me if legit?

That will show him.