GAME 17 Iowa @ NU • 11c • CBS

Played a drinking game today. Every Iowa and Nebraska punt, take a drink of Woodford. Yeah, I can’t drive now. I am a pro at saying the alphabet backwards. Not now though.

Man, that is classic Nebraska
Golden State Warriors What GIF by ESPN
Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU
Confused Wait What GIF by PBS SoCal

Of the 145 man Nebraska Football Roster, 102 are freshmen and sophomores.

Do you like your coach? If yes, give him time to put a system in. I think Nebraska is going to be fine.

I'm certainly not calling for Rhule or any of his assistants heads.

I do question the game management. Especially knowing this team struggles to find a way to win, have new systems to learn, and are very young.

When they get into the red zone, Nebraska's play calling and clock management just seems to play for FG's and I don't understand it.

As I watched this game. And about 6 shots of Woodford in, I wondered: is there a reason these two teams don’t institute the pump fake? Like never. A little bit more play action pass maybe.

Just back from the OU game. How did this game go?

Tomfoolery. NU begging to lose.
It reminded me of all those b12 games where Nebraska had the Longhorns completely in hand, and found interesting and spectacular ways to lose to us.
They beat us in the 1999 b12 CCG. That’s it. Every other time, they found a way to lose to us.

Not like Vegas called it on the score (Neb -2.5). Iowa 13-10
Like Vegas called it on the Over/Unders (24.5) Final 23 pts.

Not like WhoPhoneDis called it. Iowa did not sit their starters and the 10th win actually did mean something to them.

Hey, why are Iowa's starters out there?

WhoPhoneDis adamantely ensured the forum that Iowa was gonna sit their starters because the game meant nothing to them.
Sorry man, I actually planted this seed in his mind by totally talking out of my ass after we beat illy last week.