2020 season thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Double header in Dover this weekend.

Think these two Dover races and the Daytona night race are the only 3 races left before the playoffs.

It's been such a fucked up summer that I don't think I've watched more than 15 minutes of racing since they got after it. Didn't even consider going to NHMS even though tickets were available to me and it would have been the only race I'll ever attend there that isn't a complete clusterfuck of traffic going in and coming out.

Corey Lajoie is out at GoFas after this season. Not surprising. Corey has pretty well publicly bashed his team and equipment pretty regularly. Corey is a talented driver, but he's never proved it on the national touring stage, he pretty well jumped straight from the K&N series to low budget Cup rides. Probably would have worked out better for him had he climbed the ladder and proved he can win in the trucks and Busch to land a decent Cup ride.

Logano creating wrecks again I see LOL

Win number 56 for Harvick. Moves him ahead of Rusty Wallace and ties him with Kyle Busch for 9th all time. GIven the age difference, Kyle Busch will wind up with more wins, Long ways to go to catch Dale Sr in wins.

Great day. Harvick was the class of the field. Heard them say he clinched the regular season points lead.
Cards win. Yadier Molina went 4-5.
Celtics win.

Must win next week for Reddick. Even if he misses the playoffs, he’s still had an outstanding rookie season. Just look at where that 8 car was running last season

So basically Matty D, Byron, and JJ are all racing Saturday for the 1 or 2 spots left.
It’s Daytona. It’s very possible that somebody like Stenhouse wins and keeps 2 of the 3 out. Erik Jones could possibly point his way in, but highly unlikely. Tyler Reddick is in a must win spot. You can thank stages. He has the finishes to get him in, but lacks stage points

It’s Daytona. It’s very possible that somebody like Stenhouse wins and keeps 2 of the 3 out. Erik Jones could possibly point his way in, but highly unlikely. Tyler Reddick is in a must win spot. You can thank stages. He has the finishes to get him in, but lacks stage points
That's why I clarified it to 1 or 2 spots.

As far as I am concerned here's to hoping that Ty Dillon wins the race. Knocking both JJ and Byron out.

That's why I clarified it to 1 or 2 spots.

As far as I am concerned here's to hoping that Ty Dillon wins the race. Knocking both JJ and Byron out.
I’m pulling for Reddick. He would have won at Texas had he been racing anyone other than his teammate IMO

Watch Ryan Newman almost die at Daytona earlier this season, then steals a spot from someone in the last week of the season.

Indy car during the day and Cup at Daytona tonight .:yes:

And Andretti doesn't even make it to the start line of the Indy car race along with about 5 others.

star trek sudden realization GIF

Reddick pulling his best logano impersonation & doing a blockhead Block on the field.