2021 Round Tracker

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I think I have played maybe 4 or 5 rounds in so far this year.

been working on having a stronger grip with my left hand to correct my slice, but I think I am just turning my body way too soon and it is still slicing. Need to make other adjustments.

I hit one drive a few weeks ago that was EXACTLY what I wanted. I need to reproduce that.

Played yesterday, nice course, shot an 88. I was hitting greens from pretty far out and it was wonderful.

Haven't played in over a year, but was hoping to get in a round of two this week along with brewing my next IPA. However, responsibility is a fickle bastard and I'm stuck at home watching a few kiddos for virtual school. Hoping to at least be able to watch some of the Master's.

Finally got to play 18 today. Picked the wrong course to shake the rust off. Stopped keeping score after 6 holes

Golfed 18 at Mentel on Saturday. Aside from some wind, nice day. Ended up with an even hundred.

GF shot 89

I’ve only played twice so far carded a 91 and 89 respectively so not bad but will get better. Did play in a scramble tourney yesterday (which I don’t love) but it was free and met Brandon Graham there. Told him to take it easy on Fitzpatrick this year. Nice guy and not as big as I would’ve thought

played a pretty solid 9 holes last night with a 45. Everything felt pretty close to right.

got to the course early and putted around for a bit, got a better feel for the new putter...but still not reading greens all that great right now. On the 3 holes that I hit driver, all tee shots were pretty decent, 2 in the fairway, one to the left that didn't fade back like it usually does, so maybe my grip was right for once.

one real blow up hole with a 7 where the tee shot went left of some trees, was able to punch out, but left a sand wedge short of the green and hacked my way to the finish.

I am close to giving up on my center shaft putter...I don't think it suits my putting stroke

Trying a new grip and it has been paying dividends. Hitting longer and straighter than ever before.

8 pars and a birdie for an 83 on Sunday. Fun AF

shot a career best 84 on Sunday. My drives were hitting fairways, my approaches were hitting greens...it felt good.

my putting could have been better and I would have broken 80 had I aimed a little more left on a couple holes....but dammit it was a good round.

Shot a 46 on Saturday. After getting a snowman on the first hole. Was hitting the ball pretty well. Short game sucked, and a few times I overshot the green. Two things that playing more consistently should help.

we have our last night of our company golf league tonight and it is a best ball with our foursome.
last time we came in even, which isn't great and definitely not going to win the whole thing. We don't have any A players that are going to carry us in this whole thing, so I don't expect us to win.