2023 CCG smack talk thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Okst. I stuck up for you all the time. You were given so many chances, and you kept fucking them up. Year after year.

So lick a taint. We gonna roll you roadcone orange buttwranglers by four scores.

Last edited:
Okst. I stuck up for you all the time. You were given so many chances, and you kept fucking them up. Year after year.

So lick a taint. We gonna roll you roadcone orange buttwranglers by four scores.
That’s pretty funny

Iowa…peace be with you

You’ll be able to stick a baseball bat all the way up Nick Saban’s ass without touching the sides by the time we get through with him on Saturday. They made it personal when they took that cheap shot at Aaron Murray in 2012

Fuck Michigan.

Literally the worst game I can imagine. I have no interest in watching.
This can't possibly be true after you just had to suffer through
Iowa 12 Nebraska 10

so someone killed a steer and gutted it..leaving it on the steps of a fraternity house at okie light.. yikes

also I saw this which made me chuckle

1701448302954.png

just a reminder with divisions still in place some of these championship games would look drastically different
Pac 12 Washington vs Arizona
ACC FSU vs Georgia Tech

so someone killed a steer and gutted it..leaving it on the steps of a fraternity house at okie light.. yikes

also I saw this which made me chuckle

View attachment 112306
I heard today the Osu has won 4 games this year as the underdog. All of those teams they beat have 8 wins or more. Listen to some of Sark and Gundy's press conference today and Sark was same boring Sark just giving coach speak. Gundy was hillarious and laid back. He asked if Mack Brown was still coaching texas lol. Don't underestimate the fighting Gundys. But he has 9 wins vs texas so yall already know that.

Liberty, Liberty, Liiiiiiberty

Goooooiing down

You’ll be able to stick a baseball bat all the way up Nick Saban’s ass without touching the sides by the time we get through with him on Saturday. They made it personal when they took that cheap shot at Aaron Murray in 2012
This hit was beautiful.... They have sissified football. Not so long ago that was an acceptable hit. Keep your head on a swivel. HAAAAA

Looking forward to that happen to Brock Bowers out there on the field.

This hit was beautiful.... They have sissified football. Not so long ago that was an acceptable hit. Keep your head on a swivel. HAAAAA

Looking forward to that happen to Brock Bowers out there on the field.

None of your players are man enough to hurt Brock Bowers if it’s a blindside hit and with full force.

I heard today the Osu has won 4 games this year as the underdog. All of those teams they beat have 8 wins or more. Listen to some of Sark and Gundy's press conference today and Sark was same boring Sark just giving coach speak. Gundy was hillarious and laid back. He asked if Mack Brown was still coaching texas lol. Don't underestimate the fighting Gundys. But he has 9 wins vs texas so yall already know that.
i'm glad gundy is nice and relaxed.. Bevo's horn going up in his and his team's ass tomorrow won't be as painful..

Gundy is taking shots wanting Sark to throw the ball more.. because he knows he won't be able to stop them on the ground.. We've beaten Bowman before.. and he will need to play the game of his life to be in position to beat us... Because it will all come down to him throwing.. Olive Garden is a terrific story and he's good.. but he's not beating us up front.

Sark might have boring coaching speeches to you.. but the guy is 12-1..

We roll tomorrow

I haven’t been able to find an Auburn fan the past couple of days. But I sure have run into a lot of new Georgia fans.