March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Final 4/Championship

mickey mouse troll GIF

Uconn losing 4 of 5 starters and installed as the title favorite next year. What a joke...

Reminded me of the women’s final. Even when the game was close you felt the better team would pull away as the game went along. Clear difference in talent, teamwork, and quality depth. Guards #2 and #3 for Purdue were levels below being championship caliber.

First half was fun at least. Congrats to UConn and Hurley, well deserved b2b.

Reminded me of the women’s final. Even when the game was close you felt the better team would pull away as the game went along. Clear difference in talent, teamwork, and quality depth. Guards #2 and #3 for Purdue were levels below being championship caliber.

First half was fun at least. Congrats to UConn and Hurley, well deserved b2b.

Game started out great, but Edey ran out of steam.

El Paso boy not only wins back to back nattys, but wins back to back Final Four Most Outstanding Player awards. No wonder he didn’t stay hime!😫

El Paso boy not only wins back to back nattys, but wins back to back Final Four Most Outstanding Player awards. No wonder he didn’t stay hime!😫

They hit the lottery with Newton and Spencer.

I almost think they didn't need Castle to win the tournament. Of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as dominant.

I almost think they didn't need Castle to win the tournament. Of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as dominant.

Castles defense was a huge asset throughout the tourney as well. He completely devoured the only good guard Purdue had. He also did really well against Sears against Bama when he was on him

Castles defense was a huge asset throughout the tourney as well. He completely devoured the only good guard Purdue had. He also did really well against Sears against Bama when he was on him

Castle was the true MVP of final 4 imo.

Guy absolutely clamped Smith in the second half. Scored well both games. Was active as shit attacking and causing chaos on the offensive glass

I saw Newton play 3 high school playoff games. (Seems like it was 10 years ago!) Kid grew 3-4 inches after HS.

He played with a couple of other talented kids. I was sitting with their fans during one playoff game and I asked about one of the others… that was probably more talented than Newton. The guy I asked said Newton would play at the next level but not the other one. I asked why not. Kid looked good to me. The guy said the other one didn’t have the same work ethic and had shit for brains. I said what a shame. He said “ Tell me about it. He’s my son.”

I would have loved to watch Houston’s guards against UConn’s. I think it would have been a war.

But UConn would have destroyed them i side imho

I would have loved to watch Houston’s guards against UConn’s. I think it would have been a war.

But UConn would have destroyed them i side imho

That was UConn'd biggest strength with how complete of a team they were. Bama's guards were doing really well against them but Bama got destroyed inside.

Edey was eating them up but the guards couldn't do a damn thing so he got tired.