2026 World Cup Host Cities announced

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Set up with regional pods in mind, 4 West Coast, 6 Central, 6 East Coast. New Jersey gets the final. Miami gets third place plus a quarterfinal. I do think it's kind of shitty for LA's quarterfinal to be on day 2 and not day 1 of the quarters, but whatever. USA will play their group stage games in LA and Seattle, Mexico is also staying in the same region with matches on Guadalajara and Mexico City. Canada's group (at least) will have to make big time zone changes, as Canada is playing a game in Toronto and two in Vancouver.6vSEmyQxFt3l_ELkzKM5fH8fu_1440x1018.jpg

Set up with regional pods in mind, 4 West Coast, 6 Central, 6 East Coast. New Jersey gets the final. Miami gets third place plus a quarterfinal. I do think it's kind of shitty for LA's quarterfinal to be on day 2 and not day 1 of the quarters, but whatever. USA will play their group stage games in LA and Seattle, Mexico is also staying in the same region with matches on Guadalajara and Mexico City. Canada's group (at least) will have to make big time zone changes, as Canada is playing a game in Toronto and two in Vancouver.View attachment 115783
Like having USA on West Coast. Won't even need motel if I try to see a USA game in Los Angeles since daughter lives there. Still waiting for a draw to see where Germany plays.

Like having USA on West Coast. Won't even need motel if I try to see a USA game in Los Angeles since daughter lives there. Still waiting for a draw to see where Germany plays.
I'm kicking around the idea of throwing my name in whatever lottery there is for the final. Might also try to get tickets for the July 4 game in Philly.

I'll try to get to a match in Vancouver. There's a Wed/Fri at the end of June

That’s what Georgia needs. A bunch of Eurotrash invading to watch grass hockey

That’s what Georgia needs. A bunch of Eurotrash invading to watch grass hockey
ATL is already full of trash and transplants so it won't make much difference.

If Germany or Netherlands is there you'll be lucky, they know how to party.

If you get England, you'll love it, they like to drink and fight, so it'll be like a regular party with your boys.

ATL is already full of trash and transplants so it won't make much difference.

If Germany or Netherlands is there you'll be lucky, they know how to party.

If you get England, you'll love it, they like to drink and fight, so it'll be like a regular party with your boys.
I’ll be staying far away. Ain’t but one kind of football where I come from. And I’m sure they think they can party, but they’re all just so God damn lame. Any European that ever was worth a damn came over here on a boat centuries ago

But I guess Swinging Richards will see a spike in business

I’ll be staying far away. Ain’t but one kind of football where I come from. And I’m sure they think they can party, but they’re all just so God damn lame. Any European that ever was worth a damn came over here on a boat centuries ago
You may need to head down and butt fuck a few just to show em who's boss. lol

You may need to head down and butt fuck a few just to show em who's boss. lol
Might buy up a few cheap houses in College Park and turn em into AirBnB’s. The rougher the neighborhood, the better.

Plus, what if they’re French? They’re just gonna surrender at the first sign of confrontation and stink up the place with their bad hygiene

Initially disappointed to USA won’t be in KC. But the chances of me buying tickets and being disappointed by their play is pretty high. So I suppose it’s a blessing.

I will say that I think LA and Seattle fill those stadiums without team USA. It may be tough to fill Arrowhead without them. Especially on June 25th when USA plays and there is also a game in KC.

Imagine making it to the World Cup final. The pinnacle of your sport. And being sent to New Jersey.

Imagine making it to the World Cup final. The pinnacle of your sport. And being sent to New Jersey.
Happy Italian GIF

Whereever the Germans go, I will be there....unless it is in Mexico.

I'll hazard a ferry ride to the mainland, but that's about it. Not much on travel and TV is better.

There was a little chaos when the final city was announced and it wasn't going to be at Jerruh World. Local reporters were 100% certain it was a done deal.

There was a little chaos when the final city was announced and it wasn't going to be at Jerruh World. Local reporters were 100% certain it was a done deal.
I knew it would be either NY or LA, the locals may disagree but those two are much more tourist destinations than Dallas.

As a Dallas Cowboys fan I say fuck Jerry. Cheap bastard won’t go out and get the proper talent.

And I registered at the website for tickets. I imagine it’ll be a lottery. Submitted one under my name and email and one under my sons name and email. And my daughter is submitting on her end as well. Just three of millions I guess.