2026 World Cup Qualifying

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Not a bad Tuesday night matchup: Brazil vs Argentina. Thankfully these games on the Spanish channels. Otamendi Golazo has Argentina in great shape.

Didn't realize what a heap of trouble Brazil in. Near the bottom of the table.

No Neymar, no Vinicious, no Militao. Man they Ancelloti in there ASAP.

Not a bad Tuesday night matchup: Brazil vs Argentina. Thankfully these games on the Spanish channels. Otamendi Golazo has Argentina in great shape.

Didn't realize what a heap of trouble Brazil in. Near the bottom of the table.

No Neymar, no Vinicious, no Militao. Man they Ancelloti in there ASAP.
Those really hurt, they actually play better without Neymar.

Conmebol has 6 spots for the WC, I fell like Brazil will squeak in at 5-6 at least.

Those really hurt, they actually play better without Neymar.

Conmebol has 6 spots for the WC, I fell like Brazil will squeak in at 5-6 at least.
I think they have lost 3 in a row. Last night was their first home qualifying loss ever. They have no depth or great player coming up and their interim coach has no clue.

You know who is looking like they will be force in Conmebol…Uruguay. Watched them beat Argentina last week. A lot of young talent.

I think they have lost 3 in a row. Last night was their first home qualifying loss ever. They have no depth or great player coming up and their interim coach has no clue.

You know who is looking like they will be force in Conmebol…Uruguay. Watched them beat Argentina last week. A lot of young talent.
Uruguay continues to punch above their weight.