5) Texas
6) Oregon
7) Ole Miss
8) Notre Dame
9) Missouri
10) Alabama
11) Michigan
12) Highest Ranked G5 Champion

If UGA finishes the season with one loss, and tosu is undefeated... I think the committee will have UGA ranked #1 based on the schedule.

I also think the committee will tweek the rankings in order to give us less rematches from the regular season.. If UT and Oregon finish up at 5/6, think they tweek it to ensure that if they win in the opening rd, each would face an OOC foe in the next round.

If UGA finishes the season with one loss, and tosu is undefeated... I think the committee will have UGA ranked #1 based on the schedule.

I also think the committee will tweek the rankings in order to give us less rematches from the regular season.. If UT and Oregon finish up at 5/6, think they tweek it to ensure that if they win in the opening rd, each would face an OOC foe in the next round.

That would depend a lot on when that loss is and to whom

Unless there's a situation like FSU last year where OSU is barely winning ugly games and then loses their most important player, I would doubt that. We're projected minimum 3 games against top 10 teams, and there'd be a 4th in the CCG.

Unless there's a situation like FSU last year where OSU is barely winning ugly games and then loses their most important player, I would doubt that. We're projected minimum 3 games against top 10 teams, and there'd be a 4th in the CCG.
looking at their schedule right now..

Clemson
@ Bama
@ Texas
@ Ole Miss

who knows how good TN will be the season

and then the CCG

I'm actually predicting they lose to UT in Austin.. but I would have them beating us in the CCG (Homefield advantages)

They do that with only a loss.. I def can see them getting ranked first in a CFP final ranking

But that's the beauty of this thing, we won't know.. tosu or oregon if they go undefeated probably gets 1.. or maybe a 1 loss version of themselves get ranked higher than a one loss UT or UGA.. lots of talk/debate will still be going on

looking at their schedule right now..

Clemson
@ Bama
@ Texas
@ Ole Miss

who knows how good TN will be the season

and then the CCG

I'm actually predicting they lose to UT in Austin.. but I would have them beating us in the CCG (Homefield advantages)

They do that with only a loss.. I def can see them getting ranked first in a CFP final ranking

But that's the beauty of this thing, we won't know.. tosu or oregon if they go undefeated probably gets 1.. or maybe a 1 loss version of themselves get ranked higher than a one loss UT or UGA.. lots of talk/debate will still be going on
Oh yeah, UGA has a tough schedule on paper. However, Tennessee will likely be 8-4/7-5 as usual. 2022 is seeming more and more like an anomaly at this point.

Clemson still seems like they're just floating around being a decent team and a disappointment. I think UGA smacks them pretty good.

While Texas is going to be good, I don't see them being elite, though your schedule definitely laid out as well as it could be. Getting UGA the week after Oklahoma is going to be rough, and I see UGA coming out of Austin with a W. I do think you guys will take care of michigan week 2 though, and relatively easily. Probably a 10-2/11-1 season, as I don't think there's anyone else on the schedule I'd favor over the Horns.

Bama will be good but far from great. I think that game is being overinflated by the Bama name, when realistically they're probably on Tennessee's level this year. I'm not sold on Milroe at all, and they just lost far too much talent. 8-4 with their schedule would be a major achievement.

Ole Miss will be really good, and that might be a matchup of the top 2 teams in the conference.

All in all, there's no way UGA would be rated ahead of an unbeaten OSU or Oregon if they have a loss.

When looking at this projected finish, I don't understand why people think ND is in a bad situation. Looking at this, I'd much rather be the 5th seed(Texas) than the 3rd seed. You play the worst team in the CFP at home, then play what projects to be 15th ranked team. Hell of a lot easier path to the Semi's than 1 game against the #6 seed.

Oh yeah, UGA has a tough schedule on paper. However, Tennessee will likely be 8-4/7-5 as usual. 2022 is seeming more and more like an anomaly at this point.

Clemson still seems like they're just floating around being a decent team and a disappointment. I think UGA smacks them pretty good.

While Texas is going to be good, I don't see them being elite, though your schedule definitely laid out as well as it could be. Getting UGA the week after Oklahoma is going to be rough, and I see UGA coming out of Austin with a W. I do think you guys will take care of michigan week 2 though, and relatively easily. Probably a 10-2/11-1 season, as I don't think there's anyone else on the schedule I'd favor over the Horns.

Bama will be good but far from great. I think that game is being overinflated by the Bama name, when realistically they're probably on Tennessee's level this year. I'm not sold on Milroe at all, and they just lost far too much talent. 8-4 with their schedule would be a major achievement.

Ole Miss will be really good, and that might be a matchup of the top 2 teams in the conference.

All in all, there's no way UGA would be rated ahead of an unbeaten OSU or Oregon if they have a loss.

To be fair, that anomaly was only a year ago. They regressed, but most of that regression IMO was going from Hooker to Milton (and losing some of their top receivers). The running game was better than last year's. Defense was a little more stable this year, though it still got shredded a few times especially against teams that can actually throw

I don't think they beat Bama/UGA/OU, but I wouldn't be shocked if they win their other 9 games. I also wouldn't be shocked if they also shit the bed against Florida and/or Kentucky, so there's that

I'm pissed about A&M at 20. I think they should be 26, or just off the board. Guess I'll go ahead and get ready for another few months of "der aggy always oberrates themselves".

To be fair, that anomaly was only a year ago. They regressed, but most of that regression IMO was going from Hooker to Milton (and losing some of their top receivers). The running game was better than last year's. Defense was a little more stable this year, though it still got shredded a few times especially against teams that can actually throw

I don't think they beat Bama/UGA/OU, but I wouldn't be shocked if they win their other 9 games. I also wouldn't be shocked if they also shit the bed against Florida and/or Kentucky, so there's that
It's still an anomaly when you look at them over time. It was their first season of double digit wins since 2007. Last year was a better representation of who Tennessee is right now IMO; beat up on lowly teams, get absolutely throttled by good ones, and lose an embarrassing game you never should have lost (2023 Florida, for example). Milton was definitely a major downgrade. Iamaleava should be an upgrade, but he looked worse than Milton when he actually played last year. I see five losses for them, the three you mentioned + Florida and NC State honestly.

Projected CFP:
1) Ohio State - Projected Big Ten Champion
2) Georgia - Projected SEC Champion
3) Utah - Projected Big 12 Champion
4) Florida State - Projected ACC Champion

5) Texas
6) Oregon
7) Ole Miss
8) Notre Dame
9) Missouri
10) Alabama
11) Michigan
12) Highest Ranked G5 Champion

Here's why it cant happen. Oregon plays both Ohio State and Michigan and they also play each other. then there is the Big Ten championship game. so who beat who in the regular season and played and lost to Ohio State in the CCG for the rankings to work out this way?
Is Ohio State undefeated? so Oregon lost to them in the regular season lost to Michigan therefore 2 losses to miss the CCG but would they be 6th with 2 losses? beat Michigan then lose the CCG and hold on for 6th? not sure if would happen.

Here's why it cant happen. Oregon plays both Ohio State and Michigan and they also play each other. then there is the Big Ten championship game. so who beat who in the regular season and played and lost to Ohio State in the CCG for the rankings to work out this way?
Is Ohio State undefeated? so Oregon lost to them in the regular season lost to Michigan therefore 2 losses to miss the CCG but would they be 6th with 2 losses? beat Michigan then lose the CCG and hold on for 6th? not sure if would happen.
what if UGA loses to an undefeated UT that also beat UM.. and then beats UT in the CCG... Again on paper.. UGA schedule looks tougher than any of UT, tosu, or oregon..

oregon vs tosu is a battle of 2 transfer QBs coming into year 1

UGA will be facing 3rd year Klubs, 3rd year Quinn, Milroe coming into his 2nd season.. and Dart coming into year??2 or 3??

So it might not happen but there will be arguments for it, no?

what if UGA loses to an undefeated UT that also beat UM.. and then beats UT in the CCG... Again on paper.. UGA schedule looks tougher than any of UT, tosu, or oregon..

oregon vs tosu is a battle of 2 transfer QBs coming into year 1

UGA will be facing 3rd year Klubs, 3rd year Quinn, Milroe coming into his 2nd season.. and Dart coming into year??2 or 3??

So it might not happen but there will be arguments for it, no?
It didn't happen this year when Bama was 12-1 and had just beaten UGA and michigan was 13-0 with only 2 good (very close) wins all year, why it would happen next year?

It didn't happen this year when Bama was 12-1 and had just beaten UGA and michigan was 13-0 with only 2 good (very close) wins all year, why it would happen next year?
cause they didn't beat UT in a rematch