50 Years Ago Today!

I like the movie, I don't think it's his best, little slow for me but the cinematography is outstanding!
The story... OMG. And JW was a beast of a man in that movie. At the end he was not what he thought he was.

I like the movie, I don't think it's his best, little slow for me but the cinematography is outstanding!

He is a real cocksucker in it, which is kind of unusual for Duke, but it’s also got a very, very young Natalie Wood. I think it’s stellar.

Old Man Fighting GIF by Laff
I have to watch that movie again. It’s been a long time and I bet I’d appreciate it even more now.

He is a real cocksucker in it, which is kind of unusual for Duke, but it’s also got a very, very young Natalie Wood. I think it’s stellar.

And the film quality is second to none. Nothing beats a proper film for clarity. If it is transferred properly it's so fine.

Also, get yerself a fuckin avi. Please.
I like being a question mark.

Also haven't found one I like yet. I wanna be different than the one from .....

Not sure why this movie was so popular.
It sucked.

You're Welcome

Not sure why this movie was so popular.
It sucked.

You're Welcome
It's popular because it has chics that spit. You don't get that in most movies.

Also there is /was deep fascination of exorcism.

I mean, I’m sure it was scary at the time, but those cheesy early 70’s special effects wouldn’t do much for a millennial like me.

But there were exceptions like the classic Disney cartoon movies and Old Yeller
Nah, The Exorcist holds up. The practical effects don't go overboard which keeps it out of the cheese. It's a must see if you have any interest in horror movies.