$ 73,044.00
60 year Cap & Bucket

Bucket 1 : Yankees : Cardinals : Giants : Red Sox : Tigers : Dodgers
Bucket 2 : Pirates : Phillies : Indians : Braves : Reds : Athletics
Bucket 3 : Cubs : White Sox : Twins : Orioles : Astros : Angels
Bucket 4 : Mets : Marlins : Diamondbacks : Mariners : Nationals : Rays
Bucket 5 : Brewers : Padres : Rangers : Blue Jays : Royals : Rockies

The amount of games per team decides which team the player would represent

EX... 498 games with the Phillies, 446 games with the Giants, 427 games with the White Sox would mean said player would only qualify for Philadelphia.

If there is a tie

EX... 651 games with the Angels and 651 games with the Braves, you can choose which team to use.

4 players from each bucket

9 lineup, 11 total (two platoon players)
4 rotation
5 pen

$20 per bucket, all star appearance (if player played in two all star games it counts as one) = $1

1940 - 1999 players first game had to have happened between 1940 - 1999

Last edited by a moderator:
We doing this on here or waiting a bit to start on here? Femur isn't even a member on here yet and it seems everyone hasn't made the full move over here quite yet....

I'm in the middle of a fantasy football draft over there so maybe we should just stay over there for now? What do y'all think?

I’m in whatever site we are on

I think we need to stay here, Shaggy is gonna start turning on people he knows moved over here, who gives a fuck but yeah I’m only gonna go back to get all our winners info and the list of draft participants.

I think we need to stay here, Shaggy is gonna start turning on people he knows moved over here, who gives a fuck but yeah I’m only gonna go back to get all our winners info and the list of draft participants.

Yeah things could get dicey. Hopefully more and more people come over here. After this fantasy football draft I will probably be over here 99% of the time. Need to start recruiting.

Ha, @Nosferatu PM'd me the new site name and big brother went in and changed his message to ................. Lol

Ha, @Nosferatu PM'd me the new site name and big brother went in and changed his message to ................. Lol
Wow, that’s crazy! I told you guys it was gonna get crazy over there but it’s Shaggy’s fault. So...

Wow, that’s crazy! I told you guys it was gonna get crazy over there but it’s Shaggy’s fault. So...

Yep he screwed himself so screw him.

Hey... how's it going?

Okay, I updated the OP. Let me know if I got all 30 teams in there with no duplicates. We got everybody over here yet?

Looks good to me

Milk?
Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Smitty & Meebs are in, oh yeah!!

How come I can't add emoji's, images or anything now? Everything in the post box above where I type is like grayed out, hmmmm, what did I fuck up now?!?!

@HammerDown