72 Game season to start on Dec 22

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 197,000.00
hopefully by that time some/most arenas will be able to offer some fan capacity at the stadiums.

really excited to see a healthy Warriors squad again. The condensed off-season and draft should make this month and a half fly by.

hopefully by that time some/most arenas will be able to offer some fan capacity at the stadiums.

really excited to see a healthy Warriors squad again. The condensed off-season and draft should make this month and a half fly by.

yeah I like that the entire offseason will be in basically one month...makes it fun, then the NBA season starting right after instead of waiting 4 months.

yeah I like that the entire offseason will be in basically one month...makes it fun, then the NBA season starting right after instead of waiting 4 months.

Draft is Nov 18th.

Free Agency starts Nov 20th and first sign date of Nov 22nd.

Training camp starts Dec 1st.

I actually am pretty excited for all this to be happening in such a short span of time. Kind of sucks we don't get the usual summer league which I actually look forward to during the off-season, but it means we get quality basketball right out of the gate.

Draft is Nov 18th.

Free Agency starts Nov 20th and first sign date of Nov 22nd.

Training camp starts Dec 1st.

I actually am pretty excited for all this to be happening in such a short span of time. Kind of sucks we don't get the usual summer league which I actually look forward to during the off-season, but it means we get quality basketball right out of the gate.

Yeah summer league is fun but the draft and free agency in the same week is a treat and then only a month till the season. We won't ever see anything like this again.

So they got their Christmas games after all

It happened the same way getting them to play in the bubble happened. Their agents showed them how much money the league will lose and how that will effect their contracts going forward.

Once that happened, it was likely a very easy decision for the vast majority of them.