A Simple Life

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 977.00

I've experienced so much of what he describes but obviously he's on a whole other level. So many young people, raised on devices, will likely experience very little of the great pleasures of life because they have no appreciation for the simple things in life.

I've experienced so much of what he describes but obviously he's on a whole other level. So many young people, raised on devices, will likely experience very little of the great pleasures of life because they have no appreciation for the simple things in life.

ahh... the get off my lawn thread... Young people just wont get it...

Don't you think your grandparents thought the same about you guys...

I mean, outhouses were the definition of privacy... AM I RIGHT???

I don't think you watched the video.

Derp, derp....

I live a simple life.

The only thing I need is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

Well, what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something?!

...And this. That's all I need.

you are right I didn't watch... but that's because paris Hilton wasn't in this one...
paris hilton no GIF

She's so hawt.