A year ago today...

Wow, that was already a full year ago?

Definitely glad you're still with us!

If I'm remembering correctly, last I heard you said you still didn't have any full use of one of your hands. Any further improvement on that? Are there any other physical ramifications of that accident that haven't or never will recover?

If I'm remembering correctly, last I heard you said you still didn't have any full use of one of your hands. Any further improvement on that? Are there any other physical ramifications of that accident that haven't or never will recover?
No still only 3 fingers work almost like normal. Not much range of motion in my wrist, and still can't lift or hold anything heavier than a coffee cup. Still haven't been able to go back to work due to the neurological balance issues. I do have an appointment with a new neurologist though next week, so fingers crossed I get some kind of answers.

Thank you!!

Last week marked the two year anniversary of my buddy getting killed in a single-vehicle motorcycle wreck.

It changed your life; hopefully some ways for the better. Best wishes to you, KT. :beer2:
I can tell you that life can be short. I hope I'm a little more patient and forgive more easily. I am in no hurry to go anywhere anymore.. I'm blessed that I also have absolutely positively no memory of my wreck.