Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Hasnnt thrown more than 8 picks in a season since 2010, when he threw 11. hes never had more than 13. thats crazy. hes also "on pace" to throw 52 TD's, 0 picks, and 4,900 yards.

tdint.png

These are the only three quarterbacks in NFL history that have a career 3:1 TD:INT or better. Rodgers is miles ahead of everyone in the history of football in that stat.

wank.gif

View attachment 5892

These are the only three quarterbacks in NFL history that have a career 3:1 TD:INT or better. Rodgers is miles ahead of everyone in the history of football in that stat.
its a wild stat. brady has also played 104 more games than rodgers and has 175 more TD's.

Rodgers is looking like his 2011 version this year. And he doesn't have any healthy receivers.

Can't wait for Adams to come back after the bye.

It shouldn't be that much of a shocker, the guy has been one of the best for the last 10 years.
Could you imagine if he had the supporting cast around him TB wouldn't have all those rings

It shouldn't be that much of a shocker, the guy has been one of the best for the last 10 years.
Could you imagine if he had the supporting cast around him TB wouldn't have all those rings

If Brady had the supporting cast around him, he'd have more.

I think being tied down to panocha held Rodgers back.

Stay single!

I like what I've seen from Rodgers and that offense but I am waiting to make a final judgement after they play a few good defenses.

I'm not sure they've played a good defense yet (the raiders torched the saints D as well) but they have the Bucs, Colts, and 49ers coming up. Those will tell me more

A-Aron giving no fucks right now.

1602012929519.jpeg

Rodgers is looking like his 2011 version this year. And he doesn't have any healthy receivers.

Can't wait for Adams to come back after the bye.
Yeah, it was a pretty good game. He did all that damage with his normal #3 guy, his RBs and some TEs no one's ever heard of. I do credit a lot of that win to Atlanta being so injured & incredibly sucky.

Let's also point out he has never had a 1st round WR to throw to.

Legendary
i think brady had terry glenn for 20 seconds and nkeal harry for a few games last year (as a pats draft pick, assuming we arent referring to busts or other teams throw aways)