AL Central Talk

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 445.00
How many games do the Twins win the division by? ehhh i'm thinking 5

Looks like they're going to let him go out for 9th.

And twins fucked up 9th

Sox are straddling .500, flirting with winning baseball. I guess that'll do for now.

You guys are either looking good, or my Tigers are making you look better than you are!!!
I like that Miguel Cabrera still has professional ABs despite being held together by rubber cement. He can still catch up to the fastball. HoF.

You guys are either looking good, or my Tigers are making you look better than you are!!!
First start for Dane Dunning tonight. This is a good season for the teams with a ton of young players like the Sox and Tigers to give them some experience.

Two AL Central threads. Interesting but risky move

Injuns will trade one of their diseased pitchers for a bat....Tribe takes it!

Injuns will trade one of their diseased pitchers for a bat....Tribe takes it!
Verdugo rumors but probably won't happen. They can take the hit losing Clevinger for a bat or two.

Bieber 25
Plesac 25
Civale 25

Plus some talented guys in the minors...gotta get a big bat

Twins win!

As hot as they stated the central is real interesting. Two weeks ago I thought they were going to run away with it but in a 60 game season anything is possible

First start for Dane Dunning tonight. This is a good season for the teams with a ton of young players like the Sox and Tigers to give them some experience.
Hope the kid has some heart

It seems to this point...the AL is much better than the NL. But I mean....what's new