AL East Talk

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 445.00
LOL @ the mighty Yankees. 12 innings in Atlanta, 2 runs.

Dalbec with his first MLB home run to right field

Rhys Hoskins has been on a homer tear ever since he got the Red Sox pitching staff to snap him out of it.

The fuck is Tyler Wade doing there???? Starts the 10th on 2nd for NYY and is doubled off on a liner to Conforto in RF.

Drug test him ASAP lol

The Yankees should refund the cutouts that had to watch this game tonight.

Houck looked good. That slider is filthy. Just nice to see an actual prospect (even if he's a fringy one) pitch instead of career minor leaguers.

Last edited:
The problem with these Yankees it seems is there not constantly runs producers night in and night out. Unlike previous years where you knew every night they were gonna put 5 runs up on the board. They just don’t have that this year. And it will certainly hurt them in the playoffs.

Too little too late, but the Sox pitching has actually been bearable the last few weeks (3.75 ERA over last 108 innings). Perez and Eovaldi have been good (though I think the former has been more fortunate with his results), Houck has shown a lot of promise in his first few starts (still needs to show a reliable 3rd pitch) and Pivetta's got intriguing stuff but his fastball command didn't look that great and he got away with some mistakes

Wish JBJ could have played his potential final game at Fenway with a crowd. At least his last possible game was a good one

Streaky hitter, but he was a good one in 2015-16 and a damn good fielder. Came up with some huge hits in the 2018 run.

Wish him well wherever he goes, he was one of my favorites.

What a fantastic job by Tampa Bay in the postseason, beating a tough Astros group to win the pennant with their consistently skilled pitching and timely hitting.

Looks like the Sox and Pedroia might reach an agreement about his retirement soon.

I don't think Pedroia's a HOFer, but I do think he's a very good candidate to have his number retired by the Sox. 7th all-time among Sox players in WAR, has played his entire 14 season career with the Sox, and played a major role on two WS winning teams.

This is my favorite Pedroia memory:

nothing like winning 9 in a row after getting swept in the opening series. Still don't expect this team to make the playoffs but I'm enjoying as much of this as I can.

Yankees, hello??!?!?!?? Bout to get swept by the Tigers.

Air must be thin in Boston tonight.