AL West Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 445.00
Angels broadcast showing clips from Clevinger's pregame routine. Looks like he does the super long toss program Bauer has done for years

Got to an A's and Cleveland game really early last spring to see that routine and it was so incredible!

Heaney with a career high 117 pitches for LAA

7 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 6 SO/2 BB

A's lose Chapman and Puk for the year. That blows.

I like Texas Rangers at plus money with Lance Lynn on the bump.

Billy Eppler out as Angels GM, but they haven't gotten rid of the real decision maker. Arte Moreno sucks.

The Mariners are leading the AL West with the youngest pitching staff in the Majors? Bright days ahead?

When are the Mariners going to start to get respect? They are over .500 and have held their own against some of the AL top teams lately. If anyone bets baseball, Mariners are huge values right now because they are always underdogs.

they've been outscored by 47 runs this season. 18-7 in one run games is pretty lucky. Hope they make me look dumb though, it's been a long time since they've made the playoffs.

When are the Mariners going to start to get respect? They are over .500 and have held their own against some of the AL top teams lately. If anyone bets baseball, Mariners are huge values right now because they are always underdogs.

J-Rod gonna pull that Fred Lynn/Ichiro shit. He is the fucking greatest :wink:

Last edited:
The Jays have Vlad and Bo and Springer and all of this good shit on their roster... and I'm still jealous that we don't have HIM. Apparently "It's on" now :wink:

Well, one week in and the shit Rangers are already the worst team in baseball. Shocking.

No Way Wow GIF

These Angels uniforms look like they belong to a 1982 softball league farm team for the Montreal Expos.

Gee, I wonder why Phil made that last minute decision to start an "opener" today instead of Suarez? Intent could not have been more clear.

I think it's really going to backfire though because I have little doubt that Julio is going to remember/use this bullshit every time he plays them for the next 15 seasons.