Paranormal Alien abduction

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
What are the most interesting stories of alien abduction? Travis Walton? Betty and Barney Hill? :alien:

(if you want to skip his opinions on why the Travis Knight story is the most credible story of alien abduction, skip straight to 2:50)

Last edited:
Everything is accurate in Ballen's video except for a few things.

The grey aliens were wearing jumpsuit type things, not lab coats. And they had no facial coverings. Also when he escaped the first room, and went into the 2nd room, when he sat in that chair, something did happen. When he was touching the controls, the room started to change. It was like he was looking out a glass window. The whole room was see thru, and outside the room it was like it was all stars, like he was in space. And there was a joystick type thing there, and when he touched it the stars outside the room started moving, like he was changing vantage points or something.

Just wanted to make note of that because I've watched many interviews of Travis Walton telling his story.

Some other really credible cases we should touch on are the Allagash and Pascagoula abductions.

Travis Walton is my favorite, as I mentioned in the other thread. It’s the story that even when the most skeptical get through all of it conclude, well, I don’t know, but whatever happened, he and his crew definitely believe it.

And Fire in the Sky is a good movie, I wish the didn’t go the Hollywood horror route with the on the craft scenes, but part of me is also cool with it, because it’s freaky. But the actual story is more interesting.

Also wish his book wasn’t out of print and could be found for less than $100.

I also enjoyed Communion, hard to take Strieber's claims too seriously, since he’s a science fiction writer and all, but still interesting and a “fun” read.

Travis Walton is my favorite, as I mentioned in the other thread. It’s the story that even when the most skeptical get through all of it conclude, well, I don’t know, but whatever happened, he and his crew definitely believe it.
I read where Travis says skip the movie and read the book.

I read where Travis says skip the movie and read the book.
Have you read it? I’ve looked for it in the past, but being out of print the only thing I could ever find was used copies for hundreds of dollars. Just found his website though. Looks like he printed more to sell. If it’s current.

Edit: just ordered. :beer2:

Have you read it? I’ve looked for it in the past, but being out of print the only thing I could ever find was used copies for hundreds of dollars. Just found his website though. Looks like he printed more to sell. If it’s current.

No, in fact I was just looking on Apple Books for it. It's seriously out of print? Damn, $36 from that site.

Edit: just ordered. :beer2:
It's expensive as hell on eBay: travis walton | eBay

It's expensive as hell on eBay: travis walton | eBay
Yeah. I’ve kept an eye out for it sporadically for years. $36 seems reasonable enough considering what second hand sellers ask. At least they’re getting down under $100 now.

My only concern is if his site is current. But it’s through PayPal, so should be safe enough.

What are the most interesting stories of alien abduction? Travis Walton? Betty and Barney Hill? :alien:

(if you want to skip his opinions on why the Travis Knight story is the most credible story of alien abduction, skip straight to 2:50)

Hammer, there's a youtube channel I highly suggest you subscribe to, it's called "BeyondCreepy"....the guy basically narrates stories he's gathered from others, either directly or via interviews he comes across via various media...most of the vids are somewhere between 10-15 min long, and they feature all manner of paranormal accounts, many of which are extraterrestrial in nature. VERY fascinating shit.

Have had that on my watchlist for so long. Think maybe it went off of prime and recently came back cuz I just noticed the other day.

Need to watch it this time.
At about 38:00 it really starts dragging. I'm now at 50:00 and they're spending a lot of time debunking the debunkers. I'm disappointed. Very, very little about the actual incident.

At about 38:00 it really starts dragging. I'm now at 50:00 and they're spending a lot of time debunking the debunkers. I'm disappointed. Very, very little about the actual incident.
That sucks. I got through the crew talking about the lie detectors at the beginning and had to stop to do stuff. I’ll pick it back up later, but now I’m not looking forward to it

It's playing up here on Canadian Netflix. @HammerDown has been spot on with the music recommendations so I'll give this one a go. I kind of have a soft spot for reading conspiracy theories - even though there are very, very few I take seriously - but I still find this shit fascinating.

An actual document account of an alien abduction in 1983. The mission for the aliens seems rather peaceful and the person has a very vivid account of the incident. Poor Video Quality.

Jon Stewart Laughing GIF
Funny Face Reaction GIF
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF
The Office Jim GIF
Episode 7 Ross GIF by Friends
giggling lol GIF by Red Table Talk
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF
amused sue sylvester GIF

Yeah. I’ve kept an eye out for it sporadically for years. $36 seems reasonable enough considering what second hand sellers ask. At least they’re getting down under $100 now.

My only concern is if his site is current. But it’s through PayPal, so should be safe enough.
It shipped! So apparently still current.

I remember watching Fire in the Sky when it came out. I wasn't all that impressed with it. I have always been fascinated with these types of stories, though. I am pretty sure I have seen some sort of apparition on 2 occasions.