ALL BIOPICS SUCK

Patton is not a biopic. It’s the story of some happenings in ww2 over one+ year that concentrates on one main character, a certain general.
That’s not a biopic.
And none of the other movies that follow that formula that you’ve mentioned are biopics.
The Elvis movie that just came out, that’s a biopic… and it sucks.
That Aretha movie is, and it sucks.
La Vie En Rose is probably the best biopic that I’ve seen that comes to mind, and it’s still pretty meh.

Good biopic, in the fiction category

Forrest Gump

Non-ficttion

Pride of the Yankees
Ok, maybe not good, but enjoyable

OP....

mad gran torino GIF

Patton is not a biopic. It’s the story of some happenings in ww2 over one+ year that concentrates on one main character, a certain general.
That’s not a biopic.
And none of the other movies that follow that formula that you’ve mentioned are biopics.
La Vie En Rose is probably the best biopic that I’ve seen that comes to mind, and it’s still pretty meh.
The Elvis movie was so last year. Priscilla, just came out this past year, while trying to show him being not too bad, you couldn't gloss over the fact he was a shitty abusive pedophile. That said, the Elvis movie was great only for that Tom Hanks meme.

That’s not a biopic.
Screenshot_20240224-203546.png