AM? PM? (When do you work out?)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Several years ago I got into the routine of getting my workouts in first thing in the morning. My physician at the time told me this was a great way to lose weight and jump start my metabolism. I saw benefits pretty quickly plus it was just a great feeling to know that was done and I had the rest of the day a head of me. Flash forward several years later, I have a different job that requires me to be at work much earlier so if I want that pre-work workout I gotta get up at 5am. Trying to do this at least 2 days per week.

430 am during the week.

Like 9 AM on the weekend.

PM now. I was going before work, but with Covid, they want us getting in at 7. Both had pros... Was nice getting it in early, and starting the day right. PM is nice, as I don't have a hard end time (usually). So if I want to do something extra, I can.

AM. i used to break it into morning and night, 50/50, but the past few months ive done it all by 8 am.

feels better to me.

i do a home, prison style workout.

100 pushups
100-120 curls (20x4 at 25 lbs, top it with 20 at 15 lbs.)

Several years ago I got into the routine of getting my workouts in first thing in the morning. My physician at the time told me this was a great way to lose weight and jump start my metabolism. I saw benefits pretty quickly plus it was just a great feeling to know that was done and I had the rest of the day a head of me. Flash forward several years later, I have a different job that requires me to be at work much earlier so if I want that pre-work workout I gotta get up at 5am. Trying to do this at least 2 days per week.

Up at 5am or earlier for workouts on Tuesday and Thursday.

Up at 6am or earlier for workout on Saturday

Historically, I am not a morning person. You get used to it, though.

Much respect. I could never work out in the morning, following college. These days, it's afternoon or evening only, since I seem to need the energy for the job. The best I can manage is to let the dog convince me we should take a longer morning walk.

430 am during the week.

Like 9 AM on the weekend.
200.gif

4am. About an hour before the old people start showing up two hours before the bro’s come to camp out in the free weight section and get chalk on everything

4am. About an hour before the old people start showing up two hours before the bro’s come to camp out in the free weight section and get chalk on everything
Bros work out at 6 in the morning?

I've been doing mine in the morning for the last decade. It's gotten easier while working from home since I don't have to get up so early. Before covid I was getting up at 5:30

During even centuries.
Typically.

when i lift, somewhere between 2 and 4 PM
when i do cardio, around 8 PM