Annual Fishing and National Park trip 2020

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 20,000.00
Off to South Dakota in three weeks. Need to hit Teddy Roosevelt and Wind Cave to knock them off the NP list. Hope the cave is open, but as of right now I believe it's still closed. Might get a guide to take us in another way on the down low. More dangerous but I live life like I dance...hard and fast.

Taking the RZR to hit the trails in the Black Hills. Mt Rushmore. Fly fishing the Spearfish creek/canyon area...might hit Rapid creek and Sheridan lake.

Photos to come

Picked up this bad boy for the trip. Fits perfect on the back of RZR

sounds like a great trip Handi.

I wouldn't mind seeing more National Parks in 2021

All those ones out west are still on my list.

sounds like a great trip Handi.

I wouldn't mind seeing more National Parks in 2021

All those ones out west are still on my list.

you still thinking about Nevada? Or was it Idaho?

you still thinking about Nevada? Or was it Idaho?
they ghosted me, but I still wouldn't mind going out there to visit. Looks beautiful.

I think I will be going out to Montrose, Colorado for work sometime this year. I have already been to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, so I mgith look to see what is over in Telluride...or see if there is anything closer to Denver and hang out up there an extra few days.

they ghosted me, but I still wouldn't mind going out there to visit. Looks beautiful.

I think I will be going out to Montrose, Colorado for work sometime this year. I have already been to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, so I mgith look to see what is over in Telluride...or see if there is anything closer to Denver and hang out up there an extra few days.

montrose. Awesome place. If you get a chance drive over to Moab UT. Only 3 hours but well worth it

montrose. Awesome place. If you get a chance drive over to Moab UT. Only 3 hours but well worth it
that would be a pretty good option for the trip to. The training I want to attend was in August 2020, so I guess I should expect it at that time again this year.