Anthony Rendon is a bitch

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00
And I'm sure fans all over the country are going to let him know that fact for a while now.

Gonna go down as one of the worst FA signings of all time too

He’s a bitch, but a very rich bitch

I didn’t it coming. He was at worst a top 3 third baseman in the league when he signed that deal, then fell apart.

The Angels and Mets are where top free agents go to die
Maybe this year he will finally get more hits for the Angels than he had in the lasts year with the Nats. And I mean total, in all his years with the Angels cumulative. He got paid and stopped caring. Can't say I'd be much better. Millions of dollars and living the California dream.

So has MLB weighed in yet?

Good One Reaction GIF

Got a 5 game suspension for his troubles. Should have just pulled the guy from the stands and beat the shot out of him

I member when a lot of Braves fans, myself included, wanted to sign him. Dodged a bullet.

If this is how he acts from being called a bitch by a complete stranger, I'd hate to see how he acts if his wife ever speaks up

I member when a lot of Braves fans, myself included, wanted to sign him. Dodged a bullet.
I don’t think anyone saw him just completely falling off the map. I would have loved it if we signed him, but like you said, bullet dodged

I don’t think anyone saw him just completely falling off the map. I would have loved it if we signed him, but like you said, bullet dodged

Not like he was a one year wonder either, he was coming off three consecutive seasons with an OPS+ above 135 (157 in 2019). He's been dealing with various injuries

Not like he was a one year wonder either, he was coming off three consecutive seasons with an OPS+ above 135 (157 in 2019). He's been dealing with various injuries
I was living in the DC area at the time and saw many Nats games. Dude was killing it, a lot of teams were after him. He's had some injuries, but also looks like he kind of packed it up after getting that huge contract.