North Carolina Tar Heels Any Fellow Tar Heels Hoops Fans?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Pleasant Mills/Rivare(Bobo) IN/Willshire/Wren OH
Thankfully COVID shut everything down after that hard to endure season. Could have game a day earlier so we could have skipped the Cuse game and went out with a win. I haven't been paying attention to recruiting, but will we be any better? Losing Anthony hurts, but maybe it will be for the better. Seemed like the team was just relying on him to carry them. Hopefully Roy gets it straightened out.

You know what I like about Carolina? Not a fucking thing.
Makes two of us. I have No problem with any other team in the state, but UNC I have a deep seated hatred.

Makes two of us. I have No problem with any other team in the state, but UNC I have a deep seated hatred.

Ever notice how the media wants them to be a significant and a relevant player in national collegiate sports? They were 6-6 last season and went to the Military-Annapolis Bug Tussle Bowl game and beat a bad Temple team to finish 7-6. They lost to Appalachian State last season. When did they get so fucking good to be ranked #12 in the country? I don't get it.

Same with the damn basketball team. Remember when the #1 mock draft player was going to be Cole Anthony? Bilas even said, "He's National Player of the Year, and it's not even close." After ONE game????

Well, expect more of the same until they play somebody and get their shit pushed in.

Ever notice how the media wants them to be a significant and a relevant player in national collegiate sports? They were 6-6 last season and went to the Military-Annapolis Bug Tussle Bowl game and beat a bad Temple team to finish 7-6. They lost to Appalachian State last season. When did they get so fucking good to be ranked #12 in the country? I don't get it.

Same with the damn basketball team. Remember when the #1 mock draft player was going to be Cole Anthony? Bilas even said, "He's National Player of the Year, and it's not even close." After ONE game????

Well, expect more of the same until they play somebody and get their shit pushed in.
Hopefully by one of us.

I have seen time and time again questionable calls go their way for no apparent reason. And it only happens when playing them.

I have even seen the clock continue to run while markers are moved after a first down in a hurry up effort to score before the half. But only when the defender is UNC.

Too many powder blue glasses in this conference.