Anyone Watch Real Wrestling and Not the Fake Stuff?

You mean gay pron?

I've been to a match or three.

wwe spinning GIF

It's going, we'll have college wrestling talks every where! Did you get hit by the derecho?
Not really just a bit of wind, couple gusts of maybe 30 mph. I live quite a ways south of the damage.

Not really just a bit of wind, couple gusts of maybe 30 mph. I live quite a ways south of the damage.
It literally died when it got to my area of Indiana & Ohio line. There were tornado warnings to our west & to our north and they quickly were canceled. We got some normal strong wind from storms & some needed rain, but nothing crazy like we thought.

It literally died when it got to my area of Indiana & Ohio line. There were tornado warnings to our west & to our north and they quickly were canceled. We got some normal strong wind from storms & some needed rain, but nothing crazy like we thought.
That's good, y'all didn't want that shit. Hey do me a favor tag a mod for me, for some reason I can't access member stuff on here. It doesn't show that I'm logged in but I can post in this thread for some reason, but as soon as I try to click on my name it says I need to log in, so I do then it tells me that I am already but I can't see anything or read member forums. I don't know if I have any alerts because nothing comes up. All I see is the original page when I first came to the site that says register.

That's good, y'all didn't want that shit. Hey do me a favor tag a mod for me, for some reason I can't access member stuff on here. It doesn't show that I'm logged in but I can post in this thread for some reason, but as soon as I try to click on my name it says I need to log in, so I do then it tells me that I am already but I can't see anything or read member forums. I don't know if I have any alerts because nothing comes up. All I see is the original page when I first came to the site that says register.
@HammerDown can you help cope out please?

That's your browser. For some reason it's not saving cookies or something. Try a different browser, do a hard refresh (Ctrl + R), clear cookies, etc.

I wrestled for 2 years in high school, and I was pretty good at it, but as far as watching it, nah, that shit's boring.

Back when MMA was my favorite sport, I fucking hated it when two wrestlers would fight each other. GSP, Jon Fitch and Jake Shields tie for the most boring UFC fighters of all time.

I wrestled for 2 years in high school, and I was pretty good at it, but as far as watching it, nah, that shit's boring.

Back when MMA was my favorite sport, I fucking hated it when two wrestlers would fight each other. GSP, Jon Fitch and Jake Shields tie for the most boring UFC fighters of all time.
what happened?