APB for Illustrious Potentate?

Hmmmm ...

While I think you were just riffing off the word "Vultures,"
That even for a split second I thought someone was suggesting he became a fan of Phish and took off on tour amuses me to no end.

Really, think about it.
Of all the suggestions - Chewy took off on Phish tour ... :spit:
His overalls wouldn't be out of place. . .

Whatever it is, I hope he's doing well and happy.

He and I have been posting together for nearly 20 years, going back to FN. He must have been about eight years old when I first told him he was a dumb, motherfucking backwoods cretin, Braves homer.

I’m alive, well and free, and just as drunk and mean as ever, just been really busy lately. We’re about finished with a major project at work that has been making me actually have to work at work, when we get done, I’ll be back to the IP you all know and love

Now:

I’m alive, well and free, and just as drunk and mean as ever, just been really busy lately. We’re about finished with a major project at work that has been making me actually have to work at work, when we get done, I’ll be back to the IP you all know and love

Now:

Damn.

I put money on “decided fucking goats was more fun than posting on tHoop”

Doesn’t he hate all white football players? Maybe the Falcons signing Kirk Cousins finally sent him over the edge.

Now:

Damn, how many months along are you? Getting all hormonal and shit.

Now:

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF