ARCA West: Gracie Trotter Wins

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
That's a bit deceiving. The ARCA East and West are pretty much what the old K&N Series are now. Hailie Deegan has multiple wins in the K&N.

That's a bit deceiving. The ARCA East and West are pretty much what the old K&N Series are now. Hailie Deegan has multiple wins in the K&N.

I know, but this is the first where it was under ARCA's jurisdiction.

I know, but this is the first where it was under ARCA's jurisdiction.
I'm happy for her, but NASCAR owns ARCA now. It's still the same series, just a different name. Grand National Series became Winston Cup became Nextel Cup became Sprint Cup became Monster Energy Cup became the Cup Series sponsored by Coca Cola, Busch, Geico and some other company. It's the same series, just a different name

I'm happy for her, but NASCAR owns ARCA now. It's still the same series, just a different name. Grand National Series became Winston Cup became Nextel Cup became Sprint Cup became Monster Energy Cup became the Cup Series sponsored by Coca Cola, Busch, Geico and some other company. It's the same series, just a different name

And it's under ARCA's jurisdiction. NASCAR owns it, but ARCA still has its own autonomy.

Still the same series and the K&N Series. History not made.

It's history in terms of it being the first under the ARCA banner. Even if you feel otherwise though, Trotter got her first win and it appears she did it without need of a bump and run. The downside was that the race was broadcast via stream on NBC Sports Gold, meaning most of us didn't have a chance to watch it live.

It's history in terms of it being the first under the ARCA banner. Even if you feel otherwise though, Trotter got her first win and it appears she did it without need of a bump and run. The downside was that the race was broadcast via stream on NBC Sports Gold, meaning most of us didn't have a chance to watch it live.
Congrats to her for winning, but shitting on Haile Deegan because a series changes its name is weak sauce to me.

Congrats to her for winning, but shitting on Haile Deegan because a series changes its name is weak sauce to me.

But who's shitting on Deegan? Deegan's first win was notable, because she was the first woman to do so under the NASCAR banner (not counting local level stuff). Trotter's was the first with the series being part of ARCA.

Also with the NASCAR ownership, I sometimes like to call it "NASCARCA."

But who's shitting on Deegan? Deegan's first win was notable, because she was the first woman to do so under the NASCAR banner (not counting local level stuff). Trotter's was the first with the series being part of ARCA.
The ARCA banner is still the NASCAR banner now. It's a K&N regional race is all it is. If she wins an ARCA national touring series race, then she can claim it, but Hailee Deegan was the first woman to win in the K&N West Series.

The ARCA banner is still the NASCAR banner now. It's a K&N regional race is all it is. If she wins an ARCA national touring series race, then she can claim it, but Hailee Deegan was the first woman to win in the K&N West Series.

And Trotter was the first to win tin the ARCA West series which picked up where the previous series left off.