are there alot of homo's in the NHL??

There is something amiss in the NHL. Not sure if its overcompensating on the behalf of the league? These pre-game skates featuring pride uniforms and the like...just seems strange to me

Not too many, I'd guess. Definitely some guys in the NFL and NHL are in the closet, but it's nothing compared to Baseball. Or the rainbow fuckfest that is professional soccer.

gay-football.gif

I have no problem with anyone’s sexuality on the team. But to force this rainbow shit down our throats so they can score ESG points is disingenuous. They are just trying to look good.

NHL does not need to be a culture warrior. It is a niche league with dedicated fans and trying to cater to the 0.02% of lgbt+ people is RETARDED.

If they didn’t do rainbow jerseys for pride month last year this isn’t even being talked about. Fags and women have to come and ruin all the good stuff in life.

I have no problem with anyone’s sexuality on the team. But to force this rainbow shit down our throats so they can score ESG points is disingenuous. They are just trying to look good.

NHL does not need to be a culture warrior. It is a niche league with dedicated fans and trying to cater to the 0.02% of lgbt+ people is RETARDED.

If they didn’t do rainbow jerseys for pride month last year this isn’t even being talked about. Fags and women have to come and ruin all the good stuff in life.
It's not the women, it's the boys who hate us because they ain't us so they ruin shit for everybody.

There is something amiss in the NHL. Not sure if its overcompensating on the behalf of the league? These pre-game skates featuring pride uniforms and the like...just seems strange to me
It's all going to quietly disappear in the NHL. The players want no part of it and have expressed their opinions. They're pulling the band aid off slow, but off it's coming.

Judging by the outrage, methinks Brian Burke and Frank Biden are special pals.

It's not the women, it's the boys who hate us because they ain't us so they ruin shit for everybody.
That is fair. Not most women, but a lot of these radical feminists opened the door to all the extra shit. They even advocate for men in women’s sports. Example: Rappinoe