As a Christian, I don't want anyone to go to hell....for some people, its a struggle for me to feel that way......

I’m not religious, but what’s the point of having a hell of deserving people don’t go there?

loving parents don't want to see their children suffer and will do pretty much anything in their power to avoid it, whether the kids deserve it or not.

I'm of the hope that everyone gets one last chance at salvation. Not the jealous type so I'm not gonna be like "so and so lived so much better of a life than that guy".

I want everyone in heaven and Jesus has that power.

loving parents don't want to see their children suffer and will do pretty much anything in their power to avoid it, whether the kids deserve it or not.

I'm of the hope that everyone gets one last chance at salvation. Not the jealous type so I'm not gonna be like "so and so lived so much better of a life than that guy".

I mean it when I tell someone to go to hell

this is...something

this is...something

It's such an insignificant amount of time we are on the earth in the grand scheme of things. Eternal suffering bc of that time seems kinda harsh

had a damn list of dead people and their family members?? wtf

For me, I just want people like this off of our rock and am perfectly content letting God decide where they go from there.

It's such an insignificant amount of time we are on the earth in the grand scheme of things. Eternal suffering bc of that time seems kinda harsh
you know...if you believe in that sort of thing...

Yes. I thought it was rather obvious I was speaking from my viewpoint.
I'm not too keen on deciding how I live my life based on a very unproven theory.

it doesn't mean I ignore what is right and wrong in making these decsions...but I am not going to hmmm and haw because "OMG Hell"

I'm not too keen on deciding how I live my life based on a very unproven theory.

it doesn't mean I ignore what is right and wrong in making these decsions...but I am not going to hmmm and haw because "OMG Hell"

I can respect that.

I have much more problems with Christians who are unkind or unaccepting of these than I do with non-believers who are kind to people

calling it a "theory" is an insult to theories

I can respect that.

I have much more problems with Christians who are unkind or unaccepting of these than I do with non-believers who are kind to people
I don't give a shit what your religion is, being unkind and unaccepting of others is shitty...especially when you are basing it on something like religion.

bottom line is just be nice to others and treat them respect.

Religion gets in the way of that sometimes.

calling it a "theory" is an insult to theories

Probably. It's a belief based on faith. We call it faith bc it pretty much can't be proven

I don't give a shit what your religion is, being unkind and unaccepting of others is shitty...especially when you are basing it on something like religion.

bottom line is just be nice to others and treat them respect.

Religion gets in the way of that sometimes.

With ya there. I hate that religion is often used as a crutch to put others down.

Probably. It's a belief based on faith. We call it faith bc it pretty much can't be proven
we had diversity training and a lot of the responses to the question "why should we treat other employees with respect?" was "well I don't want to go to HR" as opposed to saying that it is the right thing to do.

if you are more concerned with consequences than just being a good person for the sake of being a good person, then I see that as an issue.

I can respect that.

Me, I think when someone’s religion or lack of religion is a major part of their personality, they’re equally annoying and I don’t care to be around either. One of my best friends goes to church regularly. I go to church on Mother’s Day because that’s what mama wants and it’s not a big deal. I don’t remember us ever discussing religion