Movie Avatar 2: The Way of Water (2022)

Best we got.

Could do better.

iu

Commercially over fish...that I'll give ya. The rest is nonsense.

If you say so it must be true.

I've never seen the first one...probably won't see the new one either. After that shitty movie Titanic he made, I have no use for his films....

Always tries to come off as being on the cusp of innovation and from everything I've been told, it becomes a love story with mushy BS that only chicks dig.

So fuck James Cameron and his stupid films.....

I've never seen the first one...probably won't see the new one either. After that shitty movie Titanic he made, I have no use for his films....

Always tries to come off as being on the cusp of innovation and from everything I've been told, it becomes a love story with mushy BS that only chicks dig.

So fuck James Cameron and his stupid films.....
Titanic wasn't terrible. T2 was fucking amazing. Avatar is amazing visuals with a predictable boring plot.

Titanic wasn't terrible. T2 was fucking amazing. Avatar is amazing visuals with a predictable boring plot.
I think Avatar(s) and Titanic come from a similar place at the box office. I know Titanic looking back had Leo as a draw for the tween crowd, but I was in 5th grade at the time and I remember my science teacher talking about the movie and mentioning how much it cost to make (feel like he said $300M) and the level of detail, etc, but that was a person who was going to the movie based on it being the most expensive to make. This Avatar movie definitely comes in the same territory giving how there were stories about they needed like $2B to make a profit (I'm sure that was exaggerated, but still). From the Abyss, to T2, to Avatar, he's a guy that's moving the needle visually, but the graph of his story vs. graphics has an inverse whatever, i don't know. got drunk watching embiid crush.

I liked it enough... 7 our of 10 for me. It is visually impressive as ever. I liked how they brought back the jarhead. It was more geared towards kids than the first one was. Still worth the 3 hours.