Awesome Hockey Videos

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
Was going to make this a highlight reel thread, but figured it could be good for all cool hockey videos.

Just reminded of Datsyuk, dudes stickhandling was pretty incredible.

Was going to make this a highlight reel thread, but figured it could be good for all cool hockey videos.

Just reminded of Datsyuk, dudes stickhandling was pretty incredible.

Always loved watching that guy. First ballot HOFer for sure, whenever it is he's eligible.

The Datsyuk was great.

Loved him.

No longer watch hockey though.

I am a defensive guy... in football, in hockey... seeing these saves is way more impressive than seeing the goals in my opinion

I love it when goalies fight.

When goalies sit back and watch, look at each other across the ice and say... 'fuck it' and skate to the center and fight. Just hilarious. I would like to see them do it, but when they get to the center, they shake hands or 'touch gloves' before fighting. That would make it that much funnier.

I love it when goalies fight.

When goalies sit back and watch, look at each other across the ice and say... 'fuck it' and skate to the center and fight. Just hilarious. I would like to see them do it, but when they get to the center, they shake hands or 'touch gloves' before fighting. That would make it that much funnier.
Those were some fun times to be a hockey fan. Awesome half dozen year rivalry until Detroit left the WC. Like 140 penalty minutes in that game alone. Pure hatred.