B1G vs SEC Bowl Pickem Game

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Rules:

Pick the winner of each game and then give me a number for the total points scored in the Michigan vs Alabama game. Only one person can have a particular total so if you post your total first then it is yours and if someone else picks it theirs will be disqualified and they will have to pick another number or forfeit. It will be each person's responsibility to check the tread to see if the total in the UM vs UA game has been picked as it isn't my job to wipe your ass.

Ohio State vs Missouri
Penn State vs Ole Miss
LSU vs Wisconsin
Iowa vs Tennessee
Michigan vs Alabama

Get your picks in before Friday, December 29th, at 8 pm Eastern when OSU vs Mizzou kicks off.

Last edited:
Wild Turkey:

Ohio State
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

45 Points

ATF

Ohio State
Penn State
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

Jon Deaux

Ohio State
Penn State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Alabama

Missouri
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

OSU
PSU
LSU
Iowa
Michigan

(fuck it)

Jon Deaux

Ohio State
Penn State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Alabama

I mean I know you are probably a little down on your team this season but have you seen Wisconsin play?

ELTEXAN

Missouri
Ole Miss
LSU
Iowa
Michigan

outofyourmind

Missouri
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

fishinabarrel
Ohio State
Penn State
LSU
Iowa
Bama

Ohio State
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Michigan

Ohio St
Ole miss
LSU
Iowa
Michigan

I mean I know you are probably a little down on your team this season but have you seen Wisconsin play?
No I haven't seen them play. Didn't know if they were on tv to watch. Looking at their schedule, they seem to have a decent defense. Only one team scored in the 30s on them. If LSU has to play backup qb and a couple of wr, their offense is in trouble. And LSU's defense can make any qb Heisman candidates. Except for Army. Both teams will have opt outs, but LSU can't afford any on offense.

Missouri
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

outofyourmind

Missouri
Ole Miss
LSU
Tennessee
Alabama

Excited Ric Flair GIF

You expect an old man like me to do some research? You should provide sit out/opt out/ transfer portal data for all teams. That way I can analyze all that data and then still just make wild ass guesses.

Back