Bama is woke!

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

I can't quite tell if you need more drugs or less drugs.
I had high fevers as a child...

Saban doesn’t give a shit. If he didn’t think this would give him an extra edge in recruiting he wouldn’t bother with it.

You are mistaken. Saban is Lucifer's Vessel. There are no politics after the indwelling, only the shadows of Beelzebub's failed promises and the inevitability of an eternity in the lake of fire.
That is deep shit man

They're hemorrhaging players at an unprecedented rate. They all want to protest, but none of them want to play.
Betcha they still want their "scholarships" though

This will probably be Saban's last year coaching....He needs just one more National Championship to beat the Bear's record...if he gets it this year, it will be his last.

This will probably be Saban's last year coaching....He needs just one more National Championship to beat the Bear's record...if he gets it this year, it will be his last.
Too bad they wont even win the sec.....engrave the trophy!!

Too bad they wont even win the sec.....engrave the trophy!!

Let him win it this year to get more wins than Bryant and then add the asterisk next to that stating the last win happened when half the schools opted not to play due to an ongoing pandemic....hahahaha

I don’t think so. He doesn’t know what else to do and as long as they are seriously in the hunt and people are letting him be I think he coaches.

Then what? The Jags?
I’d ask Miss Terry. She hated Miami so he’ll have to find a place she is willing to go.

They have a lake house in Georgia next to Barbara Dooley so ATL May have a shot if he could helicopter in everyday.

I would be surprised if he hangs it up if this happens

Then what? The Jags?
Then he will host his own Sports Talk show from beautiful downtown Tuscaloosa, Alabamy!!!!

Just think of all the shit they will name Saban! Some future tree terrorist will have kids named Nick and Saban....new museum will have to be built....street names changed....

I don’t think so. He doesn’t know what else to do and as long as they are seriously in the hunt and people are letting him be I think he coaches.
I don't know. He just doesn't seem as passionate about it lately. He always looks like he's overworked. I think his age is a factor and by that I mean...at his age, (along with what he's accomplished already) he probably doesn't have the patience to put up with the stupidity that he probably sees on a daily basis.

Saban and Bama will not NC. Covid-19 infections among players and coaches will make it difficult to field a team that performs at the expected level. Bama may even have to forfeit some games. Heck, Bama may have victories taken from them for knowingly fielding players with positive tests.

english mother fucker do you speak it
Samuel Jackson and I have excellent, fluid conversations. I doubt he would acknowledge your presence. He might note your failed grammar in attempting to quote one of his lines.