Baylor @ Texas | 2:30CT | ESPN
Texas -10.5
o/u 61.5

67°
Partly cloudy
0% rain
45% humidity
NNW 4mph

I’d definitely take the over and Baylol to cover.

Must be hard to pull for a team whose band won't even play the school's alma mater. If that happened at OU I'd be livid. It's bad enough to see the team playing like crap but the band goes on strike too? The next few months are going to be interesting in Austin.

When was the last time Texas lost 3 in a row in Conference play????

Hope we win.. but if we lose, I at least take comfort knowing Herman will be gone Sunday

chicago bears win GIF

I would take take Baylor and the pts. Baylor has a solid defense. They have excellent LBs. If I know Herman he is going to expose Texas’s weakness and try to establish the run vs what might be the best LB Corp in the Big 12. If he was smart he would try to attack them in space with short to medium passing game, but I have said that for multiple seasons. I have no faith the light will finally go on

Who’s the dunce who said to take the over?

Have all tackles lead with the head?

Did Jexas hire Urban Meyer yet?

Remember the last time Texas held a P5 team to 3 points in a half?

Me neither.

Yo punting on the opposing 30 and getting a touchback?

:facepalm:

The offense is regressing.. pussy play calling by Tom throughout the 4th qtr..fucker even kneeled inside the 5.. can't wait til he gets sent packing

The offense is regressing.. pussy play calling by Tom throughout the 4th qtr..fucker even kneeled inside the 5.. can't wait til he gets sent packing
Kneeling inside the 5 with under 2 minutes is the right thing to do. If you aren’t sure about that ask Penn State fans

Kneeling inside the 5 with under 2 minutes is the right thing to do. If you aren’t sure about that ask Penn State fans
No, he should have scored.. This wasn't the psu game

No, he should have scored.. This wasn't the psu game
Ridiculous. Kneeling and you have a 100% chance to win. Scoring you still have like 99% chance to win, but what is the point?
If you want to be mad ask why Texas three the ball twice in the 1Q and look above at my post prior to the game. I knew Herman would try to pound the rock and make this game closer than us should be