Best driver per number

"Best driver."
Not enough time in the number to really even qualify. 6 championships and 60 something wins in the number> 9 wins and 0 championships. You’re retarded, this thread is over two years old. Get smarter and get better situational awareness

Not enough time in the number to really even qualify. 6 championships and 60 something wins in the number> 9 wins and 0 championships. You’re retarded, this thread is over two years old. Get smarter and get better situational awareness
Then the thread shouldn't have been about the best driver, but about the best stats for a driver in certain numbers. Inbreed.

Then the thread shouldn't have been about the best driver, but about the best stats for a driver in certain numbers. Inbreed.
Everyone else figured it out just fine, but you’re retarded and struggle with simple concepts.

Best driver per number clearly means driver who did the best in said number, otherwise you’d have David Pearson and Bobby Allison taking up half the list. Get smarter.

Everyone else figured it out just fine, but you’re retarded and struggle with simple concepts.

Best driver per number clearly means driver who did the best in said number, otherwise you’d have David Pearson and Bobby Allison taking up half the list. Get smarter.
Not Bobby Allison. He was grossly overrated.

But there is some changes I would make over two years after the fact due to more knowledge now than I had then.

Tom Pistone in the 59 and Buddy Arrington in the 67 for example

Says the psycho that melted down after Eagles failed.
Lol. My meltdown started way before that.

You should probably be careful. You know what they say about lifelong psycho Marines who are unstable and particularly adept at hunting.

Lol. My meltdown started way before that.

You should probably be careful. You know what they say about lifelong psycho Marines who are unstable and particularly adept at hunting.
Lol, I’ll be waiting, psycho. Take your meds.