Poll Best match up for week 5

Who ya got??

• Total voters
I will not discuss since you ignored the best game of the week, jags vs Texans

Sort of a poopy lot to pick from but I guess Colts/Browns. Strong run game against a strong run defense

Pretty mediocre slate of games so I'll go with the Bradyneers against the Chicago D. Colts and Browns could be good, but I wouldn't bet on Mayfield having two good games in a row

Sort of a poopy lot to pick from but I guess Colts/Browns. Strong run game against a strong run defense

Yeah possible playoff game down the road,
But I went Bills and Titans. Another playoff game down the road

It's weird talking about the browns as a possible playoff team but the new coach actually knows they need to run the ball a lot to make it easier on baker

It's amazing what can happen when you hire a real coach

Going to refuse to acknowledge Bills/Titans, so Browns/Colts it is.

Do we know if the titans can even play yet?

It's weird talking about the browns as a possible playoff team but the new coach actually knows they need to run the ball a lot to make it easier on baker

Very weird. This will be a tough test vs the best defense as of right now and without Chubb. This will be a big test, lets see how they handle the adversity and just how good this run game/OL is...we know it is damn good but playing without Chubb vs the best run defense should be interesting.

Very weird. This will be a tough test vs the best defense as of right now and without Chubb. This will be a big test, lets see how they handle the adversity and just how good this run game/OL is...we know it is damn good but playing without Chubb vs the best run defense should be interesting.

They'll just have to put the game in Mayfield's hands then.

Wait, did I just fuckin say that?

I think hunt is still good and I was impressed by Vaughn on Sunday. I think you guys will be fine