Poll Best match up for week 6

Who ya got??

• Total voters
Chiefs @ Bills

Runner up Packers @ Buccanneers

Probably pack vs Bucs for me. Want to see how Tampa can compete with a really good team

Chiefs @ Bills

Runner up Packers @ Buccanneers
Yeah, I'm having a hard picking the clear winner between those two games. The Bills should be pissed off after getting manhandled last night and highly motivated to take on a vulnerable (so far) KC team at home, but it's hard to ignore the Packers/Bucs game.

Rams/9ers should be good. I would say Bills/Chiefs but after the Bills got annihilated last night I'm not so sure, now...

Well then vote ya bahstid

Jesus Packerz, don't get so huffy.... I was THINKING, alright?

I went with Packers/Bucs end of day. 49ers appear to suck balls and I don't care about the AFC (at least for now) so gonna go for the HOF QB matchup.

Oh, and I now voted... asshole.

Jesus Packerz, don't get so huffy.... I was THINKING, alright?

I went with Packers/Bucs end of day. 49ers appear to suck balls and I don't care about the AFC (at least for now) so gonna go for the HOF QB matchup.

Oh, and I now voted... asshole.

I stopped reading there. :beer2:

Rams/9ers should be good. I would say Bills/Chiefs but after the Bills got annihilated last night I'm not so sure, now...

Division games always seem to be slobberkockers regardless of each team's record.

I stopped reading there. :beer2:

tenor.gif

Browns/Steelers

Been a long time coming to get a high quality game in this match up since Cleveland has been bad for years.
My second would be Pack/Bucs

I think they’re all intriguing for various reasons. So the homer in me went with Steelers-Browns. I’d watch any one of them though.

Chiefs/Bills game for me

runner up
Browns/Steelers

Chiefs bill
Pack-Bucs
Browns-Steelers

But I will watch 100% of every one of those games and a few more...