Bidding process?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
If Texas and TAMU advance out of their regionals (as non-ranked teams), the Super-Regional hosting rights goes to a “bidding” process.

Anyone know what this bidding process is about? The elements bid upon? Etc?

If Texas and TAMU advance out of their regionals (as non-ranked teams), the Super-Regional hosting rights goes to a “bidding” process.

Anyone know what this bidding process is about? The elements bid upon? Etc?

Help yourself. I'm not writing a TL/DR

Help yourself. I'm not writing a TL/DR

Found that. It doesn’t say much. I mean, is there a line item for hookers and blow or is that under ‘miscellaneous expenses?’

Found that. It doesn’t say much. I mean, is there a line item for hookers and blow or is that under ‘miscellaneous expenses?’

Just say you didn't read it, without saying you didn't read it.

Maybe the NCAA makes a version with just pictures for peeps like you.

Just say you didn't read it, without saying you didn't read it.

Maybe the NCAA makes a version with just pictures for peeps like you.
I read it before you posted it, dunce. It doesn’t say much

Saw this covered on twitter.. looks like UT would have the better resume than aggy..higher RPI, record and head to head

If it’s on resume and hosting infrastructure like hotels and stuff, it would take a lot of backroom SEC-esque fuckery to choose College Station over Austin.

i had read it earlier.. but i wasn't RT or liking it.. and I wasn't trying to dive in and find it again.. so just trust me brah lol

it might be a moot point since Stanford beat aggy last night.. they have the final game today

If it’s on resume and hosting infrastructure like hotels and stuff, it would take a lot of backroom SEC-esque fuckery to choose College Station over Austin.
Jexas got to play in basically their backyard while "SEC-esque fuckery" sent A&M two time zones away to the left coast against three basically home teams.

Before inventing some nonsense to pretend to be a victim you might want to look at the bigger picture of what actually has happened.

Jexas got to play in basically their backyard while "SEC-esque fuckery" sent A&M two time zones away to the left coast against three basically home teams.

Before inventing some nonsense to pretend to be a victim you might want to look at the bigger picture of what actually has happened.
Miami is in UT backyard?

I didn’t know Miami was in our backyard.
Playing in the devil’s taint which is south Florida is much tougher than playing in the paradise which is Palo Alto.