Big 12 thread

Saw someone say it on twitter so I'll steal it and repeat it here:

With NIL being a thing, I'd love to see the old SWC get back together and see how it all plays out!

With NIL being a thing, I'd love to see the old SWC get back together and see how it all plays out!
Not me.. TCU already saying it's donors/boosters are already fatigued..

SMU would love it!

Schedule will be tougher. I don’t think 8 wins is asking a lot. Not sure I see them in the B12 title game though, sadly. Schedule is definitely more tough than the shit we played last year.

Albany, Pitt, Iowa State, Cinci, Baylor UCF and TT makes 7.
Penn State likely a L
Kansas, OK State, K State, Arizona prob more toss up so get 1 and thats 8

QB coming back running backs back decent WRs back. looks like some decent defense pick ups in the portal.

A&M would love it. No way SMU outbids us for Dickerson if we can outright pay the kid and his family :)
yeah that's what ppl don't understand.. SMU was only successful with it because they were fully committed to it KNOWING it was illegal.. They didn't hide it and it took them buying players from the midwest to get exposed

I’d be in for a new 30 for 30.

Something cheeky like “Sherwood Blounts New Millions”

I don’t know, all I can think of at the moment.

Albany, Pitt, Iowa State, Cinci, Baylor UCF and TT makes 7.
Penn State likely a L
Kansas, OK State, K State, Arizona prob more toss up so get 1 and thats 8

QB coming back running backs back decent WRs back. looks like some decent defense pick ups in the portal.
I have zero faith of winning in Lubbock and Campbell owns Brown. I also wouldn’t be shocked if we lose at the ketchup bottle again. But I see 5 from the first group and yes PSU is an L. So that means sweeping, @junior, KState, @zona. Ain’t happenin

you didn't see them doing as good as they did last season either...

i think they will be good
Looking back though that schedule was awful last year. OU and Junior were really the only B12 teams we played worth a damn. Got dog walked in one and totally collapsed in the other.

I’d be damn happy to be wrong but just ain’t see’n it.

Rice doesn't care lol
Yes they do. They care deeply about what the Marching Owl Band can do to get under the skin of their opponents fan base. I wish the aggies would play them again sometime. Those were classic.

Yes they do. They care deeply about what the Marching Owl Band can do to get under the skin of their opponents fan base. I wish the aggies would play them again sometime. Those were classic.
Long Live The MOB