Fields is done

Bengals and Bills both take a step back this year

Cowboys have a 2000s Ravens type defense

Deshaun Watson IS BACK, Browns will win the division

Fields is done

Bengals and Bills both take a step back this year

Cowboys have a 2000s Ravens type defense

Deshaun Watson IS BACK, Browns will win the division
Fields might be done in Chicago if they don't make a serious coaching change, but that might be the best thing for his career.

Bengals and Bills don't win their divisions IMO, and might even miss the playoffs.

Cowboys defense is nasty but it might not matter if their offense doesn't improve

Watson was a massive swing and miss for the Browns. They are so stacked everywhere else, and could be even better without his massive contract.

NFC
Niners
Cowboys
Eagles
Lions

All look legit

AFC
Miami
KC

After that, it’s wide open.

Fields might be done in Chicago if they don't make a serious coaching change, but that might be the best thing for his career.

Bengals and Bills don't win their divisions IMO, and might even miss the playoffs.

Cowboys defense is nasty but it might not matter if their offense doesn't improve

Watson was a massive swing and miss for the Browns. They are so stacked everywhere else, and could be even better without his massive contract.

Did you watch the game? It was terrible conditions, and the rain was pouring. Dallas ran the fewest number of offensive plays in the league last week. Unless the expectation is to let Danny drive the ball and then turn it over, we can only get the number plays/yards given to us on the field.

Idk man, he was slingin it the rain and outshined Joey fucking Burrow. He had a handful of very nice throws.

Tugger might be back in form! :fap:

But seriously what were they thinking with that trade and contract

Did you watch the game? It was terrible conditions, and the rain was pouring. Dallas ran the fewest number of offensive plays in the league last week. Unless the expectation is to let Danny drive the ball and then turn it over, we can only get the number plays/yards given to us on the field.
I guess by "offense" I should've said "Dak". He took a huge step back last year and didn't look great against the Giants, rain or not.

Idk man, he was slingin it the rain and outshined Joey fucking Burrow. He had a handful of very nice throws.

Tugger might be back in form! :fap:

But seriously what were they thinking with that trade and contract
They could have gone a number of different directions at QB and kept their draft picks and still would've won Sunday. The defense is undoubtedly legit and the weapons are there on offense for many QBs to succeed. If Mr Irrelevant can become a legit starter in SF, they could do the same in Cleveland.

I guess by "offense" I should've said "Dak". He took a huge step back last year and didn't look great against the Giants, rain or not.
The only knock on him last year was his INT's, which he threw none and played within his means this week. It's a huge step forward for him.

The only knock on him last year was his INT's, which he threw none and played within his means this week. It's a huge step forward for him.
I mean, he led the league in INTs only playing 12 games. It probably would've been a lot worse had he been fully healthy. A 23:15 TD/INT ratio is bad no matter who you are. He had been progressing nicely in his career but then fell off the edge. We'll see if he can turn it around.

I mean, he led the league in INTs only playing 12 games. It probably would've been a lot worse had he been fully healthy. A 23:15 TD/INT ratio is bad no matter who you are. He had been progressing nicely in his career but then fell off the edge. We'll see if he can turn it around.
He broke his thumb in game 1 and then came back 4 weeks later. No doubt he was still feeling those effects all season.

But again, the knock on him was his INT's. He had zero on a night when the rain easily could have caused the ball to slip out of his hands or his WR's hands. But he didn't, which was a huge improvement.

He broke his thumb in game 1 and then came back 4 weeks later. No doubt he was still feeling those effects all season.

But again, the knock on him was his INT's. He had zero on a night when the rain easily could have caused the ball to slip out of his hands or his WR's hands. But he didn't, which was a huge improvement.
Fair enough. Back to my original point, though - if he plays anything like what he did last year, it's likely going to be another early end to the season for Dallas.

Fair enough. Back to my original point, though - if he plays anything like what he did last year, it's likely going to be another early end to the season for Dallas.
True. With this defense I'll take Dak devolving into a simple game manager and that should carry us pretty far. I don't need him to win me many games, just don't lose them for me.

"Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, maybe the league" - we'll see what happens when they face teams that don't just gift them the game. Their defense is exceptional though.

"Chiefs/Bills/Bengals are taking a step back this year" - not so fast my friend, best 3 QBs in the AFC

"Jets, Lions, and Browns are playoff/division contenders this year" - i'll believe it when i see it. Get back to me in December.

"Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, maybe the league" - we'll see what happens when they face teams that don't just gift them the game. Their defense is exceptional though.

"Chiefs/Bills/Bengals are taking a step back this year" - not so fast my friend, best 3 QBs in the AFC

"Jets, Lions, and Browns are playoff/division contenders this year" - i'll believe it when i see it. Get back to me in December.
I'm out on the Jets without Rodgers, regardless of the Bills game, but I'm buying the Detroit and Cleveland hype. Detroit seems to be putting it all together after finally assembling the right pieces, and Jim Schwartz has the Browns finally in a position where defense isn't a massive liability despite having studs all over.

I'm out on the Jets without Rodgers, regardless of the Bills game, but I'm buying the Detroit and Cleveland hype. Detroit seems to be putting it all together after finally assembling the right pieces, and Jim Schwartz has the Browns finally in a position where defense isn't a massive liability despite having studs all over.
Been burned too many times to fully buy in yet.

What's hilarious is that there is a good chance that either the Dallas or Jets hype will continue after this weekend since they play each other. One of them has to win (well 99% chance they don't tie) which will continue the hype.

I think Dak>Zach leads Dallas to a win, but guess we see. I'd take either teams kicker if I needed one this week, because this smells like a 9-6 game to me.