Biggest day of racing of the year

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
I dedicate this entire day to motorsports every year. Love it.

Monaco Grand Prix about to start. It's one of the worst F1 races of the year, but it's still an iconic circuit and I'm hoping Leclerc can win his home town race.

The Indy 500 this afternoon. It's the only Indycar race I watch all season. Apparently I got drunk last night and bet on Palou and Jimmie Johnson. Probably threw that money away.

And then the Coke 600 tonight, and the new cars have made mile and a half tracks infinitely better, and Charlotte was always the best mile and a half track on the schedule.

Gay Typography GIF

started raining right before the race to add some unknown

Cars are rolling behind the safety car. About to get started in Monaco

Leclerc’s strategy and bad pit stop fucked him. Went from a big lead to 4th and it’s damn near impossible to pass at Monaco.

North Carolina is better than Indiana at both auto racing and college basketball

deal with it you Hoosier fucks

amen

North Carolina is better than Indiana at both auto racing and college basketball

deal with it you Hoosier fucks

amen
Listen here man! I'm a Tarheels hoops fan, but an Indiana native. Auto racing is Indiana's and basketball (college) is North Carolina's. Deal?

Well, the Coke 600 doesn’t have a high bar to be the best race of the day. NASCAR is always better than open wheel