Biz gets Babcock

Biz got a ton of shit leading up to the resignation. Turns out he was right.

Biz got a ton of shit leading up to the resignation. Turns out he was right.
It was hilarious seeing all the soyboy fans/journos crying about how the podcast is trash (to be fair, I can't listen to it anymore because of RA and the producer...), but Biz has been on TNT for what, two years now? He's not going to bring bullshit, even to his podcast, that could get him fired.

It was hilarious seeing all the soyboy fans/journos crying about how the podcast is trash (to be fair, I can't listen to it anymore because of RA and the producer...), but Biz has been on TNT for what, two years now? He's not going to bring bullshit, even to his podcast, that could get him fired.
I still give it a listen occasionally in season. Biz and Whit are too funny not to.

But yeah, the whining and half ass backtracking was a good laugh. A lot of "Biz was right, but..." apologies.

Hard to tell if he resigned because he crossed the line or if they just wanted to get rid of the distraction.

I hated the hire, glad he’s gone. I suspect GM Jarmo will be gone next if this season sucks again.

Clown show

Hard to tell if he resigned because he crossed the line or if they just wanted to get rid of the distraction.

I hated the hire, glad he’s gone. I suspect GM Jarmo will be gone next if this season sucks again.

Clown show
I'm guessing they got a lot more of the truth when Hainsey and Mayor Marty Walsh made a visit with the players.

Sucks that Johnny Hockey got on his knees publicly before that.

Sick of seeing Mike Babcock trending this is total social media bullshit. No one in their right mind would waste their time on such a useless situation. There are more important things like making our game popular and safer, more enjoyable again.

Sick of seeing Mike Babcock trending this is total social media bullshit. No one in their right mind would waste their time on such a useless situation. There are more important things like making our game popular and safer, more enjoyable again.
So you want to see the game become more popular…but you don’t want to see hockey stories trending…