Movie Black Adam (2022)

It's okay.

Much better than the awful Thor 4: Love and Thunder a few months ago, but very predictable and by the numbers.

Black Adam keeps repeating throughout the movie that he's "not a hero," except he pretty much acts as one in this movie and is way, WAY toned down from his comics version, who is a hundred times more brutal and violent and villainous, frequently killing thousands without justification.

I liked the Justice Society. The boy Amon was annoying. The undead at the end were a laughable non-threat when they are getting easily beaten by ordinary people wielding improvised weapons.

The mid-credits scene is very cool, but doesn't say the greatest thing for the movie when the coolest moment in the entire movie is the mid-credits scene.

As opposed to the white Adam that Eve fed the apple to?

:lol:

Umberto Gonzalez said:
Rock passed on doing a cameo in Shazam 2 when he was asked.

Home of DCU said:
The Rock has unfollowed the Black Adam and Warner Bros. Discovery's Instagram accounts.

ComicLoverMari said:
The Rock never cared about Shazam or the comics he just wanted it to be about him

8zbipz4pzl6a1.jpg

i don't know about the rock leaving the project, them cutting away form the witcher, etc... but as a movie... honest trailers always does it right.

It was a little better than average as I’ve seen a lot worse.

The story was good, villains unique and the Justice Society being part of it was a big positive.

The problem is Black Adam can’t really carry his own movie by himself and was never going to be this huge part of the DC Universe that the Rock envisioned.

At some point they need to revisit the Justice Society because it’s more interesting than the straight up JLA.

Statement by Dwayne Johnson:

G7buQau.jpg

Fkc_-z9UUAIEFHk

Fkc_-z9UAAA3FIT

i don't know about the rock leaving the project, them cutting away form the witcher, etc... but as a movie... honest trailers always does it right.

I found it to be a pretty average, and forgettable movie.

But after watching that, I realized this movie is so much worse. And he's right, I forgot about the main villain.